Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I like the part of OnStar that lets me start my truck with my phone and check its status. I’ve never used any of the rest of it. Why they don’t have a package just for that, At presumably a lower price, I don’t know. I guess they have to have something to make people buy the rest of that bloatware.
    Sucker…

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    In Chicago I see way more foreign cars most likely owned by Democrats. In NW Indiana where I live more American made cars probably owned by Republicans. Seems strange to me. It’s just an observation I don’t have data to prove it.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Mopar is as good as dead, Stellantis is killing them.

And it pains me to say that, as my grandfather worked many, many years for Chrysler Corp.
    "Mopar" died a long time ago. The only vehicles they have that are even worth a **** (but certainly not worth what they are charging for them) are Jeeps and Ram. And they are only worth something for their names, certainly not their quality or reliability. I don't think Dodge or Chrysler brands are long for this world.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    "Mopar" died a long time ago. The only vehicles they have that are even worth a **** (but certainly not worth what they are charging for them) are Jeeps and Ram. And they are only worth something for their names, certainly not their quality or reliability. I don't think Dodge or Chrysler brands are long for this world.
    Yep. He retired in the late 80s.

FCA wasn't too bad but Stellantis may very well be the death of them all (pricing, production, and inventory issues).

My '19 Ram has been trouble free, can't say that for my previous F150 (and a much higher end truck). GM is getting closer, but no one can match Rams interior...

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    I mean in a traditional kind of way. Ford, Chevy, Buick, Mopar brands. I realize it’s more complicated then that.
    My point was this. These cars below are not bought as often by liberal democrats living in Chicago as much as the probably Republicans living in NWI. But still the union goes for Democrats.

15071E0D-A023-429A-A5EC-6BC4EB4AE7BB.png

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Yep. He retired in the late 80s.

FCA wasn't too bad but Stellantis may very well be the death of them all (pricing, production, and inventory issues).

My '19 Ram has been trouble free, can't say that for my previous F150 (and a much higher end truck). GM is getting closer, but no one can match Rams interior...
    Personally, I like the new Tundra.

:):

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Top Bottom