• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StarKing

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2008
    Muncie
    Yea, well, those horny little short guys with guns won't be getting near my wife and daughters. :ar15:

LOL. You're thinking of Japanese, my friend - Chinese are about the same average height as Americans . . .

On the other hand, that does make them a bit easier to hit at long range . . . :D

StarKing

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2008
    Muncie
    With that many of them, spray and pray is the only way:)

We have 24.5 million trained American soldiers in addition to those currently serving - myself included - around 6 million of them are warfighters - myself also included . . . I think we could probably take the time for aimed shots!
    "A rifle behind every blade of grass" - Admiral Yamamoto
    :D

Gunny~CQB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Boone Co.
    We all must be ready to Vote in the up coming election this Fall. We have an oportunity to totally change the House and 50% of the Senate. We must stand together and vote wisely.. We can do it! We still have the power of the Vote. I am looking forward to this election more than I have any of the past ones. We can put the brakes on the whole mess that is going on under this President. Then the vote in 2012 will fix the rest of the problems, if we stand together and get involved, like the Tea-Party folks! The UN and the New World Order, will not be effective without the USA.
    God Bless America and those who fight and die to protect Her!

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    to original post, if the UN wants to do anything with my guns, there is a game the UN and i are gonna play, not gonna go into details cause mods wont like it.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    We all must be ready to Vote in the up coming election this Fall. We have an oportunity to totally change the House and 50% of the Senate. We must stand together and vote wisely.. We can do it! We still have the power of the Vote. I am looking forward to this election more than I have any of the past ones. We can put the brakes on the whole mess that is going on under this President. Then the vote in 2012 will fix the rest of the problems, if we stand together and get involved, like the Tea-Party folks! The UN and the New World Order, will not be effective without the USA.
    God Bless America and those who fight and die to protect Her!
    If there is someone running against them, yes, we can vote out all of the house, but we can only remove 1/3 of the Senate at any given time. I don't think any state has both it's Senators up for re-election in any given year.

The question is what we do if there are only two candidates running, an anti-gun RINO like Lugar and an anti-gun Brady Buncher for the Dems?

I'd like to think that we'd vote in the Dem because they'll be easier to oust in six years... but that's a LONG six years, and much damage can be done.
    Not sure I want to go there.

Thoughts?

Blessings,
    Bill

pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    This might be a concern for some but to me it is a non issue.
    There are so many guns that can't be accounted for now , too many guns , not enough cops , and as stated before there aren't enough shovels to dig up the ones that will get lost , just don't make the mistake of taking your cell phone or GPS unit , and do not rely on your GPS to find them at a later date.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    This will never pass. There are to many individuals across this great land that will see to it.

I sure hope you're right.

:welcome: to the site! Hope you enjoy your stay and contribute and help with the politics section. We need all the help we can get. Also, please try a little harder to add a little more to the discussion. The movement needs all the help we can get and I'd hate to see them ban a potential friend of the cause over a silly 50 post rule. ;)

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    I sure hope you're right.

:welcome: to the site! Hope you enjoy your stay and contribute and help with the politics section. We need all the help we can get. Also, please try a little harder to add a little more to the discussion. The movement needs all the help we can get and I'd hate to see them ban a potential friend of the cause over a silly 50 post rule. ;)

yea, please go to the break room and jump into one of the pointless threads going on there where people make pointless posts. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom