• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I'm sitting here, with the kids all asleep, having a pleasant evening and considering cracking a beer. All your questions have been previously answered in posts from last night or this afternoon.
    They have? So you were finally able to find a $ amount for how much illegal immigrants add to the economy? How does the removal of a group of people who are a net drain on society cause the economy to "contract" or otherwise "cripple" the economy? Why did you lament the breaking up of families then argue for deportation? Why did you argue against deportation and protecting the border because it would raise taxes, then advocate for those very things?

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    They have? So you were finally able to find a $ amount for how much illegal immigrants add to the economy? How does the removal of a group of people who are a net drain on society cause the economy to "contract" or otherwise "cripple" the economy? Why did you lament the breaking up of families then argue for deportation? Why did you argue against deportation and protecting the border because it would raise taxes, then advocate for those very things?

Mmmm... have you ever tried Oaken Barrel Superfly IPA? If not, you definitely should. I think they changed the recipe a bit a year or two ago and while I wasn't really a fan before, I definitely am now.

I hope you have a nice evening.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Mmmm... have you ever tried Oaken Barrel Superfly IPA? If not, you definitely should. I think they changed the recipe a bit a year or two ago and while I wasn't really a fan before, I definitely am now.

shifting_goals2.jpg

I'll happily discuss alcoholic beverage of choice in an appropriate thread in the Break Room. This, however, is a discussion on immigration

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

I highly recommend 3 Floyds Cimmerian Sabertooth Berzerker.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    shifting_goals2.jpg

I'll happily discuss alcoholic beverage of choice in an appropriate thread in the Break Room. This, however, is a discussion on immigration

Weeeell, technically its a discussion on a BS poll on immigration. We're well beyond that, now, though.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    shifting_goals2.jpg

Yes, a discussion I explicitly told you I had no interest in continuing with you a couple pages back. I stupidly substantively responded to a post of yours after that. That was wrong of me. I apologize.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Yes, a discussion I explicitly told you I had no interest in continuing with you a couple pages back. I stupidly substantively responded to a post of yours after that. That was wrong of me. I apologize.

I look forward to having a meaningful discussion with you at some point when you are able to provide reputable sources, or even some form of evidence, without quitting the discussion. Until then enjoy your beer.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    No trolling on my part my good man. But after you were unable to provide any evidence, quit the discussion twice, and continue to return to get the last word I'll turn the floor back over to you.

Have a nice evening.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    No trolling on my part my good man. But after you were unable to provide any evidence, quit the discussion twice, and continue to return to get the last word I'll turn the floor back over to you.

Have a nice evening.
    LOL, did you even read that post before you hit the post button?

You proclaim no trolling, then troll me again the next sentence.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Okay. I admit it. I favor citizenship for Illegal Immigrants. Mexican citizenship.

See how easy that was?

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Most illegals from south of Mexico walked through Mexico to get here. Let them walk back through Mexico to get home. Easy peasy..

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    State. I applied with Indiana before I went to work for DynCorp and washed out at the psych/aptitude test. My wife (at the time) was a psych nurse and told me I picked the wrong choices. It was questions like "would you rather be a chef or a ballet dancer?" and "would you rather be a pilot or a steward?" I picked chef and pilot. Those were the wrong answers. The other two work in front of people and those are the ones I should have picked, per her. I just thought "Funny hat...tutu...funny hat...tutu....we're going funny hat. Who wants to pass out Cokes when you could fly a plane? Pilot." Etc.

Ah, looks like the Treasury guys don't exist any longer, they got merged with uniformed Secret Service.

Also looks like TSA doesn't have arrest authority. Airport police or CBP make the arrests when necessary. I might be wrong, but a quick overview seems to support this.

You are correct. TSA gropes you and your luggage. 'Real' LEOs (airport police) make arrests. Our AP bring Barney Fife to mind

Top Bottom