• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grogmister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Anyone want to bet this all ends up in Allen Co? Jail housing and Fran Gall is all around the corner IMO.

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I thought this too. Felt creepy to even think it. Weird to me that a father of daughters of similar age could do this heinous crime.
    They're not of similar age, his daughter is about 10 yrs older. His wife shared that photo in 2018 I think for her b-day, she's pushing 30 now.
    Why would anyone want to go pose for a picture there. That girl coached into it you think? Nuts!
    That photo was shot years before the murders.
    Probably a popular shot spot for senior pics and the like…
    Don't know about now, but yes it used to be very popular. From my understanding it was a popular hangout spot for teens as well.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Anyone want to bet this all ends up in Allen Co? Jail housing and Fran Gall is all around the corner IMO.
    Called that one.

On WIBC (over the radio, no link) they are reporting the judge was concerned about his and his family's safety. "Blood-lust for information, YouTube videos about his family. Doesn't feel safe."

The Indiana Supreme Court stated they are in the process of appointing Allen County Judge Fran Gull as a special judge in the case. Neither Judge Gull or Judge Diener can speak to the press about the merits of the case.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Judge A recuses himself due to personal injury fears. I'd hate to B the Special Judge that gets appointed. Gee, thanks, now I can share the fear. I don't begrudge a small town/court judge that says he's overwhelmed and fearful of physical reprise. I just think it would really suck to be the judge that has to take over in such circumstances.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Judge worried for family's safety after sealing court docs in Delphi murders recused from case​

The selfish idiocy of some people.

This prosecution is not about you and your curiosity.

This kind of thing is why they are taking extraordinary measures to seal the evidence at this time. Stupid people who think they are in the right will screw this thing up.

Jsomerset

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Somerset
    So a citizen may be fined and serve jail time for not showing up for jury duty but a judge may refuse to show up for something he has been paid good money to do because he’s a candy a.. Then on top of it a girl is going to take his place. Am I missing something? What are the odds he’ll still sit down to dinner at the country club with the same smugness. Little girly man!

Top Bottom