• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    That particular version has been out a while. This isn't the first time I read it. In fact, I think one of the articles posted in this thread mentioned it.

nicajack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Miami County
    Now let me see......If a group of citizens surrounded a police station and shot and killed the armed occupants, knowing that they had committed murder, that would be considered a crime. hhmmmm. I really don't see any difference as to justification in the cop's eyes....:twocents:

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Now let me see......If a group of citizens surrounded a police station and shot and killed the armed occupants, knowing that they had committed murder, that would be considered a crime. hhmmmm. I really don't see any difference as to justification in the cop's eyes....:twocents:

Well...would that mob of citizens have a magical badge pinned to their shirt that let's them get away with anything under the Sun and Moon? If they've got the badge, then it isn't murder, it's Citizen Safety.

Cops don't need justification. Keyser Soze already explained to all of us that if the shooting was accurate, then obviously it was justified. Now, if a few shots were missed, it is not justified. These are things I just learned a few days ago, taught to me by our resident Wizard of INGO, Keyser Soze, who knows all.

orange

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Gary! Not cool.
    Linked to some home invasion crew? Oh! that changes EVERYTHING! Clearly the evildoer got what he deserved, then. Deserved a SWAT team breaking down his door. Deserved being shot sixty times. Deserved being left there for an hour because it would've been unsafe for the officers to enter... as opposed to breaking down his door, which was perfectly safe, which is why they needed a SWAT team to do it.

Meanwhile, the attorney representing the police stated that if they'd been allowed in, most likely Guerena wouldn't have even been arrested..

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Well...would that mob of citizens have a magical badge pinned to their shirt that let's them get away with anything under the Sun and Moon? If they've got the badge, then it isn't murder, it's Citizen Safety.

Cops don't need justification. Keyser Soze already explained to all of us that if the shooting was accurate, then obviously it was justified. Now, if a few shots were missed, it is not justified. These are things I just learned a few days ago, taught to me by our resident Wizard of INGO, Keyser Soze, who knows all.

You put words in my mouth and confuse yourself. You only read what you want to. This shooting clearly justified. People just have there panties in a wad because he is ex marine and what would a ex marine ever do wrong?

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    You put words in my mouth and confuse yourself. You only read what you want to. This shooting clearly justified. People just have there panties in a wad because he is ex marine and what would a ex marine ever do wrong?

Clearly? Maybe it would be clear if the people who killed him would release some documents. So far, the only evidence of a justified shooting, is the knowledge you have blessed us with. "If the shooting was accurate, it was justified." :nuts:

Yes, people get "their panties in a bunch" when an ex-Marine is gunned down in his own home by the local police department. It's sort of the same thing that happens when an in-state police officer gets executed. Their colleagues (you) get their "panties in a bunch" as well. What would a cop ever do wrong? :rolleyes:

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    gestapo? Relocate, form new opinion. There is NO way they hit him 60 times without sight alignment. I have no more information on this than anyone else. Unless this was the best swat team in the nation there is no way this shoot could not have been justified. I guarantee they fired when he aimed. Or refused to drop the weapon.

Absolutely. I only stated it was probable. Typically when I kill is unjustified accuracy is poor. When a kill is justified accuracy is greater.

huh?

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Clearly? Maybe it would be clear if the people who killed him would release some documents. So far, the only evidence of a justified shooting, is the knowledge you have blessed us with. "If the shooting was accurate, it was justified." :nuts:

Yes, people get "their panties in a bunch" when an ex-Marine is gunned down in his own home by the local police department. It's sort of the same thing that happens when an in-state police officer gets executed. Their colleagues (you) get their "panties in a bunch" as well. What would a cop ever do wrong? :rolleyes:

Its an ongoing investigation. There are not going to release anything they do not have to. Read the story. I made the accuracy comment before anyone knew he pointed a gun, before any of that information was released and I was right.

A. police entered with a valid warrant
    B. He was crouched down in a corner with a long gun
    C. He pointed the gun at officers.
    D. Everything that was suspected in the house was indeed in the house.

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    I still want to know was it drug related, impersonating an officer or both. The officials stories seems to bounce around abit

If I had to guess I would say both. Maybe a crew pretending to be police. Hitting house and seizing narcs and cash. I bet its awhile before they release all the info

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    I don't find any justification for the taking of this mans life.
    If the Pope beat on my door for 45 seconds, I wouldn't go to the door to see who it was. I would grab a pistol or a shotgun. If the Pope then kicked my door in, I would point the firearm at him.
    I would call these" normal" responses from a trained soldier. Please note that he left his safety on until he identified his target. Why aren't the Swat members that train daily held to this standard?
    The other part that chaps my a$$ is the fact that none of the Swat members treated the man. They have been trained in BLS technique and probably some emergency field training in case one of their team members is wounded.
    I feel for the family of this man. The loss of life is NEVER trivial.
    I sure hope that justice prevails in this case. My prayers are with this mans family. I don't care what he was guilty of or accused of. I think its just pathetic.

Top Bottom