• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Hand it over to everyone. To Bug's point, yeah, we'd get a lot of spin from all the independents. I don't really see how that's any worse than how things are now. The left spun it their way and the right whined about it. The right spun it their way and now the left is whining about it. **** that. Put it all out there and let everyone whine about everyone.
    Agree. I am one of those old school internet "information wants to be free" people.

Circular accountability. Release it all. Nobody can falsify or omit anything to craft a fake narrative, because somebody else will have the footage and be able to respond to it. Nobody will be able to memory hole any part of the event, whether they like it or not.

The J6 Committee farce couldn't have happened without a one-sided information relationship.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And now the doubters can see why I've maintained that janurary 6th is a litmus test for someone's ability to reason.

If they see it as anything more than a protest, they're politically radical beyond reason. Now people can watch what I saw with my own eyes on the day of.

If someone thinks being directed around by capitol police is terrorism, nothing they say should ever be taken seriously.
    It's not really. It's really more about sides, the narratives, what people want to believe, the news people consume. It's the same reason that advertising works. Unseeing what they've been fed for all this time would be the hard part.

Seeing 1/6 as something other than an insurrection takes an ability to be skeptical of the status quo. And every Trumper is naturally skeptical of that narrative. That didn't take reason. It's instinctive for them to distrust what they're being told.

People who consume the narrative, especially if they've already bought into a deluded negative image of Trump, will just believe all the media, without much more thought than Trump supporters put into being skeptical.

It's not a radical view to believe the media narrative about 1/6. It's kinda the default one. But it's right that it would take some pretty honest reasoning to go from thinking 1/6 was a violent insurrection to thinking that, at least something is not right with that narrative.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    What got me is they put horn guy in prison for 4 years. But there he is surrounded by dozens of cops being led or followed around the capital. 2 cops even trying to open locked doors for him to go in. Just hanging out with him. Never arresting him or anything. How does horn guy get 4 years? Shouldn’t the officers also get 4 years also? That guy needs a pardon but it will be at least 2 years before that happens. You can count on democrats never watching any of Tucker though. They still wearing masks and getting jabs.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    And how nice of Pelosi's daughter to be there to film it all. All staged from the beginning.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And how nice of Pelosi's daughter to be there to film it all. All staged from the beginning.

So we had folks questioned who were at the rally but didnt even march toward the capitol, let alone go inside.

I wonder if she got any phone calls from the feds?

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    So we had folks questioned who were at the rally but didnt even march toward the capitol, let alone go inside.

I wonder if she got any phone calls from the feds?
    Well if you feared for you life knowing a MAGA attack was coming wouldn't you want your family members there to document that whole thing?
    Hell yes you would!

Top Bottom