jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Please don't vote for Hillary.. :(

There's a poll around here somewhere. A very small number of INGOers said they'd vote for Hillary. I'm not going to go back through all the posts in this thread, but I think only one or two participants in the thread have said they'd vote for Hillary.

So, no worries. INGO doesn't support Hillary. You may rest easy.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Wait..... what???

Kut (is honestly confused)

Some folks believe Sir Kut the Consistent is a myth....I know you have called out Obama when he deserved it but others may not...At least that's how I am reading it.....

This right wing, Jesus freak, Trump supporting, wish we had a decent Libertarian candidate INGOer can without any doubt confirm that Sir Kut the Consistent has no problem calling out Obama when such calling out is due...(And now I am doing some weird thing with a sword showing that without a doubt what I say is true...I saw a king do it one time on BBC to show he was serious....)

So let it be written...So let it be known....

history-king-royals-royal_rewards-knighting_ceremonies-peasants-rman13974_low.jpg

Let me prove it to you 1down4up...

Kut,

Here is an anti trump protester tackling a Trump supporter at a rally....What do you think about this???
    ss1-575x261.png

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I condemn the violence but those Trump people were asking for it. The protestors were whipped up in a frenzy by the evil Trump stuff. So you can't really blame them for reacting the way they do. But really I do condemn the violence but it is all Trump's fault...

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I condemn the violence but those Trump people were asking for it. The protestors were whipped up in a frenzy by the evil Trump stuff. So you can't really blame them for reacting the way they do. But really I do condemn the violence but it is all Trump's fault...

Expat: Believer that the saying "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me" means that Libs should start using sticks and stones.

FYI- "I condemn the violence but..." follows the exact same logic as "I believe in the second amendment but..."

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Let me prove it to you 1down4up...

Kut,

Here is an anti trump protester tackling a Trump supporter at a rally....What do you think about this???
    ss1-575x261.png

Is there even a doubt on what I would say? You attack someone, anyone, unjustly, and if you end up with extra ventilation holes in your chest and head, sorry about ya. Left wing or right wing, there are universal truths about how one should conduct themselves and treat others, veer from that road at your own peril.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Is there even a doubt on what I would say? You attack someone, anyone, unjustly, and if you end up with extra ventilation holes in your chest and head, sorry about ya. Left wing or right wing, there are universal truths about how one should conduct themselves and treat others, veer from that road at your own peril.

See 1down4up???

Consistent..

Right or left, Republican or Democrat, black or white...Doesn't matter to Kut...Know his words before you make assumptions..

Thank you Kut..I was hoping you would see the point I was trying to make...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Trump probably would not be a great president. I doubt he'll make America particularly great again. I suspect that he'd just preside over another flavor of decline. But, he will not tear apart the very fabric of society. That is just a straw monster erected to incite violence.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You don't get to violently go after political opponents.
    *******s that perpetrate this kind of nonsense don't need nor deserve to win.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Expat: Believer that the saying "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me" means that Libs should start using sticks and stones.

FYI- "I condemn the violence but..." follows the exact same logic as "I believe in the second amendment but..."

I just saw some Congresswoman from Cali on the tube. She made it clear that violence is bad but certainly understandable and we really can't blame the protestors. We must blame Trump. Ideas that we disagree with need to be met with force apparently. But that certainly isn't a new idea as the left has been doing that on the college campuses for quite some time.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Remember a lot of those same thoughts from 1968, a bad year for political violence.

No willfully induced violence in my case, but my great-grandfather died of cancer in 1968 on election day when he was elected county treasurer. He died at 58 years old, and consequently I never got to meet him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom