Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If someone said this about Clinton...

CkCHv41WsAAobTq.jpg:large

Physical violence is OK as long as they're on the wrong side of history... Which is a lovely liberal term to describe "not liberal."

(FYI, this is Salon. So it's not a surprise.)

CkDSzGqUoAAI-R1.jpg:large

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Well lets see...We got Hillary, Trump or this cool cat who would never pander for the youth vote by crowd surfing...

[video=youtube;4JKM017niCk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JKM017niCk[/video]

Or would he?????

Man he is cool.....

You guys are really stuck on that crowd surfing thing aren't you.

i7xqc4zarpqekukmvl5x.jpg

[video=youtube;MMKFIHRpe7I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I[/video]

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

But when you go to the Reuters/Ipsos polling page itself - Reuters Polling and remove the filter for 'likely voters' (whose methodology they don't explain) it becomes as follows:

June 03, 2016

1,946 RESPONDENTS

• Hillary Clinton (Democrat)39.6%
    • Donald Trump (Republican)31.3%
    • Other/Wouldn't vote/refused29.1%

with an MoE of +/- 3.3%

Way to shade the narrative via selective posting Reuters

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I like the way that polling this far out from the election is unreliable - until it indicates results the poster likes/agrees with. Then apparently its preternaturally accurate and insightful

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    You guys are really stuck on that crowd surfing thing aren't you.

Brother I am going to be honest and I think it's just me...Don't lump the others into my realm....I have voted Libertarian numerous times but 1992 was the last time for President.....

I had been trying to convince myself that the Libertarian Party could become a viable party...Folks like Penn Gillette, John Stossel, Kennedy (Not the murdering drunk but the hot MTV host) and others were making a very good case and the party seemed to be gathering some steam and an opportunity for seriousness seemed just around the corner...And then Johnson went all Lady Ga Ga on me and I felt embarrassment and kind of foolish....

I post that and obsess over it to remind me that at this moment in time the Libertarian Party is not a serious party...I hope and pray for the day they will be...It also seemed at around the time Johnson became their candidate (and they are rehashing him again) the Libertarian Party became a little hostile to pro life, pro traditional marriage folks like myself.....

I watch it a lot....It also reminds me, (in the words of the Who) "I won't be fooled again..."

I mean no disrespect towards you and I sincerely hope to see a Libertarian Party be more open to those they may disagree with on social issues...

Try as I might I just can't picture two guys on Breeds Hill in 1775 saying..."Hey Mordecai....I sure hope we win this war so you and I can tie the knot together when the British leave...Can you wear that purty gingham dress my ma made for my sister..Because you know...Liberty and such..."

As always jludo...I enjoy your posts and our banter...Peace and Grace be with you....:ingo:

And thanks for posting that about Trump shaving that guys head...I had never seen that before..That's rich...When the Democrats try to say Trump is out of touch with us common folk I'll be able to say..."Trump was in a ring on a pro wrasslin' match...PRO WRASSLIN'!!! When was the last time a Democrat went in the ring in a wrasslin' match??? HMMMM???? Oh wait..NEVER!!! And no Kathleen Wiley's wrasslin' match with Bill doesn't count...Yes I know she got a hurt lip but they have another name for that..Maybe Lena Dunham can tell me what kind of wrasslin' that is when a woman tries to protect herself from an aggressive male..."

Lord that felt good to say that...Thanks jludo....

Last edited:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    One of these days their eggs and rocks are going to be countered with bullets. And I don't mean rubber bullets, either. They're going to run headlong into the violence they're trying so hard to incite, and it will not go well for them.

I seriously wasn't planning on voting for Trump. Now I am. Because **** on those turds. They need to lose. This ain't Venezuela or Cuba, and nobody that pulls **** like that should be allowed to have their way. Screw those ***holes.

I've been off-and-on about voting for Trump, myself. But, barring a _viable_ alternative (and Johnson/Weld doesn't appear to be one) I probably will vote for Trump, especially if this bulldung keeps happening. Someone on a facebook page asked (seriously) what could be done about such violence. Perhaps "a whiff of grapeshot" may come back into vogue.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I've been off-and-on about voting for Trump, myself. But, barring a _viable_ alternative (and Johnson/Weld doesn't appear to be one) I probably will vote for Trump, especially if this bulldung keeps happening. Someone on a facebook page asked (seriously) what could be done about such violence. Perhaps "a whiff of grapeshot" may come back into vogue.

So would you be voting to make those that oppose Trump mad, or because you think Trump will fix those ignorant displays by those who oppose him?

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    So would you be voting to make those that oppose Trump mad, or because you think Trump will fix those ignorant displays by those who oppose him?
    KUT,shame on you......baiting him like that.After the POtuS sicked the IRS and the JD on his enemies,spied on his enemies in Congress,a and who knows what else,you make a what if? I do not remember YOU calling out your GUY when his enemy attacks were,and still happening. Shame on you

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    At the end of the day we'll all just have to see how the election turns out, if Trump pulls a perceived upset it will change everything about political campaigns and how they are run. The off year elections will be crazy, entertaining, but crazy.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    At the end of the day we'll all just have to see how the election turns out, if Trump pulls a perceived upset it will change everything about political campaigns and how they are run. The off year elections will be crazy, entertaining, but crazy.

That's true if Trump pulls it off the 'how to get elected' playbook is out the window. Will go down in history as a watershed moment, up there with the kennedy nixon televised debates.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

That's true if Trump pulls it off the 'how to get elected' playbook is out the window. Will go down in history as a watershed moment, up there with the kennedy nixon televised debates.

You guys are right.
    And we get to watch this craziness unfold in almost person kinda. ;)

Makes me wanta fast forward a bit...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    KUT,shame on you......baiting him like that.After the POtuS sicked the IRS and the JD on his enemies,spied on his enemies in Congress,a and who knows what else,you make a what if? I do not remember YOU calling out your GUY when his enemy attacks were,and still happening. Shame on you

lol, wut?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom