• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

One of these days their eggs and rocks are going to be countered with bullets. And I don't mean rubber bullets, either. They're going to run headlong into the violence they're trying so hard to incite, and it will not go well for them.

I seriously wasn't planning on voting for Trump. Now I am. Because **** on those turds. They need to lose. This ain't Venezuela or Cuba, and nobody that pulls **** like that should be allowed to have their way. Screw those ***holes.

Last edited:

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    One of these days their eggs and rocks are going to be countered with bullets. And I don't mean rubber bullets, either. They're going to run headlong into the violence they're trying so hard to incite, and it will not go well for them.

I seriously wasn't planning on voting for Trump. Now I am. Because **** on those turds. They need to lose. This ain't Venezuela or Cuba, and nobody that pulls **** like that should be allowed to have their way. Screw those ***holes.

Call me an idealist but that can't be the deciding factor in who gets your vote, can it?

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies

That is what I keep waiting for. The lefties have people showing up for a fight. Eventually some folks from the other side will show up for a fight too. The news will show some Mexican Teenager laid out in an intersection with some holes in his chest and not show the footage of him wailing on a dude with a tire iron from five minutes prior.

Of course, that has been the playbook since Kent. That is what they call a victory.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30

These clowns are always harassing a bunch of mild mannered folks,who at some point will say enough is enough.
    Keep pushing the button......if these clowns would put as much effort into a job,mabye they would be at one.Every day ,my "TRUMP ATTITUDE" grows just a little more.................time for work..........

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    It's that or I don't help beat them and let them win. But no, that isn't the only deciding factor. It's the straw that broke the camel's back. Johnson ticked me off.

Welcome to the club sir. The anti-Trump protesters want mob rule, aka democracy. I'd prefer to defend the republic which is governed by laws.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

good-good-unleash-your-anger-thumb.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Honestly, that's sad. I hope they can identify the people throwing things and charge them. You can disagree, you can yell, chant, hell even participate in civil disruptions BUT, when you place you hands on other people, then you're due for an ***whoopin'.... and I don't care on which side you support.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    These protesters should focus their anger in a more positive way. They should enlist. This way we get losers off the street and our military gets stronger.

:rockwoot: Win-Win

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T

+1 to this.

Like the biker scene in A Bronx Tale. "This time, they picked the wrong bar..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom