T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I think you guys misunderstand.

At first, he said he didn't like it.

Now he says he does.

That's totally not a flip flop or backtrack. Totally a middle finger.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    It's almost... I mean, it makes you want to laugh... but man.

Tests the waters with one view... finds out it's unpopular or stupid... and swaps to the opposite.

This is his life.

His vague and muddled speeches allow for confirmation bias to read in whatever you wanted him to say.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It's almost... I mean, it makes you want to laugh... but man.

Tests the waters with one view... finds out it's unpopular or stupid... and swaps to the opposite.

This is his life.
    Yet it works.

Remind me why we thought having a general election for president to be a good thing?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Let's start by going back to how we used to pick senators.

Agreed.

Let's also get the fed.gov out of the lives of individual citizens, so that individual citizens don't have such a vested interest in the election of the federal executive.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Agreed.

Let's also get the fed.gov out of the lives of individual citizens, so that individual citizens don't have such a vested interest in the election of the federal executive.

Fair warning: I'm pretty sure if we find common ground on another topic in this 24-hour period, it will constitute one of the signs of the apocalypse.

We should steer clear of each other for the rest of the day... for the children (conceived or otherwise).

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Fair warning: I'm pretty sure if we find common ground on another topic in this 24-hour period, it will constitute one of the signs of the apocalypse.

We should steer clear of each other for the rest of the day... for the children (conceived or otherwise).

Apocalypse? Eh. Let it come. :)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Apocalypse? Eh. Let it come. :)

I'm pretty sure I haven't seen you two at the rallies

Cfx2WOhUIAANpW4.jpg

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I'd say so. How many threads are there on this site that insult gun control proponents, Dems, man made climate change, etc. Heck you have participated in them haven't you?

I do my utmost not to engage in ad hominem. Challenging arguments, ideologies, and ideas? No holds barred. But I don't think you will often find me attacking or insulting the person.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Sorry, can't see SMOD without thinking Half Life.

I guess, though, its kinda the same thing at a certain level....

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I do my utmost not to engage in ad hominem. Challenging arguments, ideologies, and ideas? No holds barred. But I don't think you will often find me attacking or insulting the person.

I'd say that article was about the ideology of some Trump supporters. Not a direct attack on a person.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Brk: Judge just declared that Trump University case is going to trial.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...des-trump-university-case-going-to-trial.html

Unrelated, Romney silliness 2.0: If Trump Won’t Release Tax Returns, His Delegates Should Abstain on First Ballot

Ronald Reagan famously said that “trust, but verify” was the proper way to deal with someone who has a record of credibility problems. Republicans need to adopt Reagan’s approach as Donald Trump moves closer to the Republican nomination. A political party that didn’t demand the public release of Donald Trump’s tax returns could be committing electoral suicide. In his 40-year business career, he has assembled an empire of great complexity along with a serial record of credibility problems. In other words, he often “makes stuff up.” This is a man who said, under oath, in a 2008 libel suit he later lost: “My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with the markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings.”

Last edited:

ChrisK1977

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    Missing vet donations is horrible.
    Google the top two nominations for the GOP and honestly tell me who is more conservative and has more or less controversy that surrounds them and after July who will have more things in there past that the Dems will use against the GOP nominee and pravail in Nov.
    I am not endorsing Donald Trump and not trying to start a firework show. I just want some to set some pride to the side and really look at the two noms very closely.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If I ever got to pose just one question to Trump it would be this "Do you remember the exact day it was you woke up and decided you cared more about the United States than you do yourself?" As Trumps entire life has been about 2 things, getting the most fame and the most money for himself. I'm just curious when he changed course.
    It'd be a good question and I think he might take the opportunity to answer it with some truth.

I'd rephrase the question and ask Trumpers, "Do you remember the exact day it was you woke up and decided you cared more about the United States than you do God & other people?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom