Not open for further replies.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Having high blood pressure and a heart condition, is reason enough. Stupidity really gets to me...

The cognitive dissonance resulting from defining "stupidity" as "disagrees with me" can only adversely impact high blood pressure and a heart condition.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Having high blood pressure and a heart condition, is reason enough. Stupidity really gets to me...

I'm just going to go out on a limb and say you might want to check with your doctor before spending much (more) time on INGO.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Eh, it's just conversations that happen to involve disagreements. Chip's not stupid. We all root for and favor our own home team.

My feeling is that Lewandowski is an ******* for believing that manhandling a female reporter is a thing to be done. I'd certainly not defend him if Trump were the home team. If Fields were my sister I'd probably want to punch the ******* in the face. She's going the legal route. Her call.

Probably most presidential candidates would likely ****can their people who act like *******s in public. Trump didn't. But then he tends to act like an ******* in public too. Just another data point to use in assessing character.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Weakest battery charge in history?

CeuXo9OWwAAjyir.jpg

Why? All the charging doc has to do is state that the defendant met the elements of the crime. Which this does so.

I'll take your word for it that he lied about it. I didn't follow it closely enough, because I thought it was a nothing-burger all along (as now-confirmed by the charging document). Did he know who she was? Does he even remember doing it?

As for Fields: she deserves to be smeared over such an incident. She reacted like a four-year-old, instead of as the adult she purports to be.

How does the charging doc confirm your opinion?

And why does she deserve to be smeared? And how did she react like a 4 yr old?

Happened in Florida, and after reviewing their statutes on same.... he should be grateful he is only being charged with 'simple battery'. They could have easily gone after more serious charges on this. Look at the pic...

Trump is, today standing behind Lewandowski, when (if he were smart) he should be firing him!

Reading FL statuetes I can't find anything that would apply over simple battery. Bruising at that level IMO do not meet the standards of [SIZE=-1]"great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement."
    [/SIZE]
    http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0700-0799/0784/0784.html

Actually worse. She reacted like a soccer player trying to draw a foul against the other team

How did she do that? By wanting an apology?

Would body checking her have still been battery? He is kinda boney so there might still have been bruising :)

Yep.
    [SIZE=-1]784.03 Battery; felony battery.—(1)(a) The offense of battery occurs when a person:1. Actually and intentionally touches or strikes another person against the will of the other; or

[/SIZE]

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Eh, it's just conversations that happen to involve disagreements. Chip's not stupid.

I never said 'he' was stupid. I know he's not... he recently posted he is an engineer. I'll take him at his word on that.

But some of his posts are the essence of stupidity. So is blind loyalty.

See definition #2, here-
    Stupidity | Define Stupidity at Dictionary.com

You see, I am a word 'engineer'...

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    holy hell Trump just quadrupled-down on this.

This isn't a retweet. This isn't a manual RT. This is a typed out tweet, from Trump's account, with pictures zooming in on a pen or something in Fields' hand... implying she was going to harm him?

6dzaa9z.png

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The cognitive dissonance resulting from defining "stupidity" as "disagrees with me" can only adversely impact high blood pressure and a heart condition.

Heck, I MUST be on his ignore list then.... lol. Chip, stop bullying yourself into my market

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Judges started frowning on "found drunk, arrested same" a good while back, so I understand the detail.

I can understand. But what I was referring to was Chip asking "Weakest battery charge in history?" And his statement "I didn't follow it closely enough, because I thought it was a nothing-burger all along (as now-confirmed by the charging document)." And how he got that from the charging doc.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I can understand. But what I was referring to was Chip asking "Weakest battery charge in history?" And his statement "I didn't follow it closely enough, because I thought it was a nothing-burger all along (as now-confirmed by the charging document)." And how he got that from the charging doc.

It's called "blind loyalty" man. And Chip is the consummate engineer of it...

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Nope. Some of your post make me giddy, but never 'steaming'... :)

If someone's comments on the internet gets you "steaming" you need to seek psychological counseling. "Oh no someone disagrees with me and I refuse to control myself and take a breath!"

In other news, Trump just announced that he wants to remove the strings from 501(c)3 tax exemptions so that churches are allowed to freely speak politically.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    If someone's comments on the internet gets you "steaming" you need to seek psychological counseling. "Oh no someone disagrees with me and I refuse to control myself and take a breath!"

In other news, Trump just announced that he wants to remove the strings from 501(c)3 tax exemptions so that churches are allowed to freely speak politically.

As in making them pay tax? If churches are going to pay tax then they have every right to freely speak politically. I mean, we should have done this from the beginning. Or does this mean that I'll be able to start my own church in my garage, not pay tax, and endorse candidates?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom