Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Prepare for another Chiraq in Florida!

F1l2uwe.jpg

https://twitter.com/RestoreUSA2016/status/709088960811835392?lang=en

Civil disobedience.... I just hope these protesters do it the right way, and no one gets hurt.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Question, do you guys actually believe the stuff Donnie T actually says? I'm not taking about his visions or policy, but the stuff he says off the cuff. I really think he might be a pathological liar.... as in he just lies to lie, not really knowing if he's right or wrong.

"Its not a lie if you believe it"

This is a Carl Spackler quote, can't believe how many people want to attribute it to George Costanza

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    He is now and always has been the reality tv candidate, do you believe reality tv isn't scripted? Do you believe Hillary, Bernie, Ted, Marco, etc.? It's politics, these people pay professionals to get them elected, nothing else matters. Trump got lucky listening to one of those pros and he's hit a nerve in the electorate, the big question is can he ride this anti horse through the general election. How many people that don't normally vote will vote in this election because of this strategy?

The real Donald Trump is a rich guy who may or may not be president next year, we'll probably have to wait until then to see what shakes out. The only certainty is that big dc law/lobby firms will increase their influence and cash will continue to be king.

Always follow the money

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    You don't see that as being a problem for a president? Especially after the last 8 years?

Not in the slightest when he's upfront enough to say what he's doing openly and explain his behavior.

That, and I BELIEVE he's going to hold true to conservative ideology where others would back down in fear of repercussions for their political future. He doesn't care how much he upsets democrats, he sticks to the game plan.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Civil disobedience.... I just hope these protesters do it the right way, and no one gets hurt.

Well, up to this point this groups track record of peaceful civil disobedience and protest has been stellar.
    It never devolves into riot conditions with police or others injured, and property damages.
    So I have hope.
    :yesway:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Well, up to this point this groups track record of peaceful civil disobedience and protest has been stellar.
    It never devolves into riot conditions with police or others injured, and property damages.
    So I have hope.
    :yesway:

Hopefully the police are smart enough to have riot teams already dispatched and waiting.

Ideally, move the protest a block or 2 away to give visitors a safe entry and exit from the rally.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Hopefully the police are smart enough to have riot teams already dispatched and waiting.

Ideally, move the protest a block or 2 away to give visitors a safe entry and exit from the rally.

So we're creating free speech zones now? Lol. Nevermind though, I think the plan is to infiltrate the rally, and disrupt it.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So we're creating free speech zones now? Lol. Nevermind though, I think the plan is to infiltrate the rally, and disrupt it.

Realistically, is it a free speech zone if it's just a buffer zone created around the rally with them free to say what ever they want anywhere except for where they're interrupting people trying to enter and leave the rally?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    People going to the event are the cause of other people going to the event and attacking them.
    If they just wouldn't go they would be safe.
    Democracy.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    He is now and always has been the reality tv candidate, do you believe reality tv isn't scripted? Do you believe Hillary, Bernie, Ted, Marco, etc.? It's politics, these people pay professionals to get them elected, nothing else matters. Trump got lucky listening to one of those pros and he's hit a nerve in the electorate, the big question is can he ride this anti horse through the general election. How many people that don't normally vote will vote in this election because of this strategy?

The real Donald Trump is a rich guy who may or may not be president next year, we'll probably have to wait until then to see what shakes out. The only certainty is that big dc law/lobby firms will increase their influence and cash will continue to be king.

Always follow the money

My 8th grade educated dairy farmer Grandfather told me as a young man getting ready to vote for the first time, Boy remember this, Nothing happens in politics that's not planned, nothing..

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Realistically, is it a free speech zone if it's just a buffer zone created around the rally with them free to say what ever they want anywhere except for where they're interrupting people trying to enter and leave the rally?

I doubt the people outside, of this event, will be the problem. The protesters plan to infiltrate.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    My 8th grade educated dairy farmer Grandfather told me as a young man getting ready to vote for the first time, Boy remember this, Nothing happens in politics that's not planned, nothing..

If voting made a difference they wouldn't let us do it (something like that)
    -Mark Twain (I think)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom