Isn't this cute?

Gw0DkTq.jpg

I don't get it. How is this cute?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Disorderly conduct and inciting panic - the two misdemeanors he is charged with. I am in no way supporting what this dumb*** did but I object to using words that do not accurately describe what happened. Please provide source (no blogs please) where the dumb*** "forcibly pushed pass SSAs.

Hey, some people are pretty soft nowadays. You could look at them in a mean way, and they'd call it an attack.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yep, but you could burn down a city block and they wouldn't call it a riot. Strange days indeed.

Oh that's a riot, for sure (and I know the incident you're referring). And this MAY have been going to be an attack. If Trump had a gun and shot the guy, given the situation, I'd say he'd have been justified. BUT calling it an attack is unfounded, based on what we currently know.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    There was a picture of a secret service agent bleeding. Can you imagine the reaction if some member of a racist group jumped a fence and tried to get to dear leader. There would be few members here ready to start rounding people up.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Don't know, don't care. Glance through his twitter and it's apparent he has an agenda. Disgusting that some people attempt to portray themselves as "journalists".

I don't think there's been a journalist without an agenda in 30 years.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    There was a picture of a secret service agent bleeding. Can you imagine the reaction if some member of a racist group jumped a fence and tried to get to dear leader. There would be few members here ready to start rounding people up.

You can't be talking about the agent bleeding on his finger, right?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Oh that's a riot, for sure (and I know the incident you're referring). And this MAY have been going to be an attack. If Trump had a gun and shot the guy, given the situation, I'd say he'd have been justified. BUT calling it an attack is unfounded, based on what we currently know.

Mozambique Drill

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany

So Trump would have been justified for shooting a person while not being attacked? Does that work for anybody, or just Trump?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    About candidates and journalists blaming Trump for the riot. I dunno. Was the riot organized by moveon dot org? Ultimately the blame for rioting falls on the people rioting. However. Let's assume for a moment that this was organized by leftists. Had Trump been more mindful of the impact of his rhetoric and how it could be used against him, the journalists and political opponents couldn't point to those words and blame him for inciting the riot. Trump should be learning the importance of words and consequences.

People like Trump because he is unfiltered. He says what people wish could be said loudly and publicly. And up until now Trump has seemed immune from negative consequences of that. But apparently people have figured out how to make him bleed. His reliable supporters probably won't stop supporting him. But the coverage of this will have the world believing that Trump may as well be wearing a white hood. Words have consequences, and though we'd like our politicians to speak their minds openly, the consequences of doing that are unavoidable. Someone will find a way to turn them against the person.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Perhaps the leftists should give written guidelines on what everyone is allowed to actually say and do. We don't want to be the "cause" of a riot.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Perhaps the leftists should give written guidelines on what everyone is allowed to actually say and do. We don't want to be the "cause" of a riot.

Don't they already? Trump broke their rules and even people who don't support Trump like that about him. I do. I think he's a blowhard and I fear a a Trump presidency almost as much as a Clinton presidency. But I like that Trump says **** and the media hasn't been able to make him bleed for it. Until now maybe. We'll see how he handles it and what happens in the polls.

Trump didn't cause the riot. But he did open himself to being blamed for it. Sad but true. So I guess what I'm saying is that MF'er Alinsky, eventually trumps Trump.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom