• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So as I read this thread I see discussion of why candidate "x" didn't win the Republican nomination. Because DJT beat them and He is now running in the general election. The GOP is dead as you knew it in the past you and you will never see another Republican president. Establishment Republicans will say things like "I can't vote for Trump He's a con man ect." Or just default and go Democrat to attempt to stay in power.
    If HRC wins she will rule by executive fiat the ground work of this has already been established by the current president. Supreme Court Justices 3 to 4 will be appointed that will insure the final controls are in place.
    Illegal immigrants will be granted citizenship forever tilting the balance of power. In addition a plan to resettle large numbers of new citizens to the mid west will be implemented. Large numbers of "refugees" will be brought in and sent to the Midwest to ensure victory.
    Common sense gun control will be implemented this will not require anything from congress.
    Voter ID requirements will be declared unconstitutional.
    Climate Cange will be the rally cry to end coal production and fracking and domestic oil production. New energy jobs will not appear for the displaced workers. Plants will be built and funded by the government and HRC donors will profit. Oil companies some of the biggest political donors will enjoy $5 gasoline.
    Taxes will be raised on all working Americans this money will be used to reduce or eliminate student loans and provide a worthless education. This in turn will provide a cadre of dedicated followers who for years will talk about how there student loan was eliminated.
    Free Trade will be the word of the day as globalization takes over. HRC will easily win a second term and State and local Governments will shift to the ALT-LEFT. One party rule will be the norm and our experiment in freedom will end.

I understand that some of you will say that could never happen? The ALT-LEFT owns the propaganda machine. Most Americans cannot even tell you how the government works and only care about what it can give them.
    Its funny to me that you even mention the 15 other candidates DJT won. There is no other chance if the ALT-LEFT take this one it's over and you better be ready to accept your new Country.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    The GOP is dead as you knew it in the past you and you will never see another Republican president.
    I tend to agree with this, but not for the same reasons.

There won't be another Republican president because there won't really be a Republican party much longer.

Also, you seem new here. Are you familiar with how the Electoral College works?

Indiana non-Trump voters will make no contribution to getting HRC elected. Trump will win the state whether we vote or not, based on every measure. So, the people trying to convince you - and us - that "no vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary" are also con men.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Establishment Republicans have proven time and again they aren't the answer, they don't have the answer, and they can't figure it out. Foisting yet another establishment Republican on us was destined to fail. Trump may not be the answer, but LOTS of people see him as a chance worth taking because he CAN'T be worse than what we've had, and he might actually be better.

If you slap me in the face enough times after pretending to want to shake my hand, don't be surprised when I don't want to shake your hand anymore.

Believe me, I understand the sentiment. I am fed up with the GOP leaders who get ***** slapped by Obama every day. It's so much like they don't really want to overcome big government, that it's more likely that they don't really want to overcome big [STRIKE]government[/STRIKE] givernment.

I know lots of people see Trump as worth the chance, but I think the stakes were too high to waste an easy opportunity against a really crappy candidate like Hillary. If we're down to "well, he's gotta be better than Hillary", then there were arguably a half-dozen GOP candidates in the race that met that threshold.

Okay, so "we" pick the most "non-establishment" candidate, who, by the way, is the most disliked candidate among the people. You asked before, what about all of them, what about the people who didn't vote in the primaries? A valid question, sure, but realize, of all the votes counted in all the primaries, more people voted for someone else. The outcome of all that, because of the system we had, a minority of the party, albeit still a plurality, chose the least liked candidate in the race. The absurdity of the process is even further underscored by the fact that the second place guy was the second least liked Republican in the race.

And speaking of slapping faces, I might be more willing to take a chance with him if he'd stop slapping MY face. Every time I start thinking he's taking things seriously, and that maybe I could take a chance with him, WHACK! He says something stupid. WTF is he doing? Latest slap: He nuzzles Nieto's crotch in Mexico on "the wall", then comes back and delivers tough talk here. It's so ****ing "high school". I am astonished that he thinks people won't notice his duplicity. Does he think people don't see the two Trumps? Does he think that the media leaves their cameras at the border? Reminds me of a toddler thinking that when he closes his eyes, people can't see him. The notable difference, however, is that toddlers don't typically run for president.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Is that really the hurdle?...

...Romney would've been better than Obama.

The real "hurdle" is that no Republican can be better than any Democrat - until they actually get elected. GOPe got the last two chances. Make all the excuses you want. But this is a results game, and they didn't get results. They're now benched the third time around.

Joe Six-pack may not understand much; but he understands the definition of insanity.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I agree that Indiana will not be a factor in this election. I am well versed in how the Electoral College works and understand which states the election will be decided in this year.
    Whatever becomes of the GOP after a DJT defeat I do not think matters. The power base of the Democrats will be too large. The elite of both parties will consolidate power and crush any opposition. Third parties would take years to form and would splinter power of the opposition. The untapped power of at least 11 million illegals who become citizens and would be pressured to vote will be impossible to overcome. The idea that Democrats are good and everything else is racist and uneducated is quickly becoming the norm. Once you render one branch of the government ineffective due to executive order and control the other two branches you effectively form a different government. In this instance with the power of the court the Central Government will rule as it sees fit without regard to State or Local government.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So as I read this thread I see discussion of why candidate "x" didn't win the Republican nomination. Because DJT beat them and He is now running in the general election. The GOP is dead as you knew it in the past you and you will never see another Republican president. Establishment Republicans will say things like "I can't vote for Trump He's a con man ect." Or just default and go Democrat to attempt to stay in power.
    If HRC wins she will rule by executive fiat the ground work of this has already been established by the current president. Supreme Court Justices 3 to 4 will be appointed that will insure the final controls are in place.
    Illegal immigrants will be granted citizenship forever tilting the balance of power. In addition a plan to resettle large numbers of new citizens to the mid west will be implemented. Large numbers of "refugees" will be brought in and sent to the Midwest to ensure victory.
    Common sense gun control will be implemented this will not require anything from congress.
    Climate Cange will be the rally cry to end coal production and fracking and domestic oil production. New energy jobs will not appear for the displaced workers. Plants will be built and funded by the government and HRC donors will profit. Oil companies some of the biggest political donors will enjoy $5 gasoline.
    Taxes will be raised on all working Americans this money will be used to reduce or eliminate student loans and provide a worthless education. This in turn will provide a cadre of dedicated followers who for years will talk about how there student loan was eliminated.
    Free Trade will be the word of the day as globalization takes over. HRC will easily win a second term and State and local Governments will shift to the ALT-LEFT. One party rule will be the norm and our experiment in freedom will end.

I understand that some of you will say that could never happen? The ALT-LEFT owns the propaganda machine. Most Americans cannot even tell you how the government works and only care about what it can give them.
    Its funny to me that you even mention the 15 other candidates DJT won. There is no other chance if the ALT-LEFT take this one it's over and you better be ready to accept your new Country.

Just so you know, there are many different rationales that end with believing Trump is a con man. For example, I'm not "establishment". I can't stand large intrusive governments. I can't stand our steady push to oust individualism and install collectivism. And I can't stand con men taking advantage of people's angst to gain attention, or whatever the hell Trump's motives are. One thing that is perfectly clear to me is that Trump is not an individualist. And I've seen former fellow individualists drink the wine and become intoxicated by Trumperian collectivistism before my very eyes. It's quite saddening to have 3 collectivists of various flavors running for president.

If you are a Trump supporter, I strongly suspect that you've been duped by an accomplished salesman. When you unbox your new lawn mower, you'll likely find it doesn't cut grass like the salesman promised.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill

Well said.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, this election comes down to Nationalism, and Sovereignty vs globalism.

Trump may not be a polished politician, and may be on the wrong side of a few issues, but he is a warrior against globalism, and our only hope at the moment.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    And I've seen former fellow individualists drink the wine and become intoxicated by Trumperian collectivistism before my very eyes. It's quite saddening to have 3 collectivists of various flavors running for president.

If you are a Trump supporter, I strongly suspect that you've been duped by an accomplished salesman. When you unbox your new lawn mower, you'll likely find it doesn't cut grass like the salesman promised.

I hope you don't lump me into that brother....I have not been duped and I have to admit that Trump is my middle finger...Maybe childish of me I know, but I have been waiting for a politician, any politician, to say to reporters what Trump has said to them...To see a Politician actually BITE the hand that feeds them was beautiful in a tasteless way....

And I liked it.....

Donald Trump's criticism of the media has reached Nixonian levels — only Trump isn't doing the name-calling in private. He's doing it right to reporters' faces.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I hope you don't lump me into that brother....I have not been duped and I have to admit that Trump is my middle finger...Maybe childish of me I know, but I have been waiting for a politician, any politician, to say to reporters what Trump has said to them...To see a Politician actually BITE the hand that feeds them was beautiful in a tasteless way....

And I liked it.....

Donald Trump's criticism of the media has reached Nixonian levels — only Trump isn't doing the name-calling in private. He's doing it right to reporters' faces.

There are different reasons to support Trump. A middle finger is a reasoned position, though IMHO, still dangerous. Maybe he'll blow the **** up you want blown up, and maybe along with that all signs of the America built on individualism will go up with it.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If HRC wins ....
    I'm sure you didn't come to this conclusion in the last month. You, Nate, Bug, and others have known about this well before the primary.

So, I ask, "why did you make a dark horse our nominee?"

I will place the election of Hillary squarely at the feet of every Trump supporter during the primary.

ETA: Indiucky's got an answer to my question. I may not agree, but it's at least respectable.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    No I actually started to realize this during the 08 election and confirmed it in 12.

No other GOP candidate had a shot at beating HRC they would have been ground to pieces by the Clinton machine. At least DJT is going to be entertaining I am hoping He throws some crazy verbal punches in the debates. At least will have the memories of a fight.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    So, I ask, "why did you make a dark horse our nominee?"
    Simple

I was Paul, Cruz from the beginning, but Paul decided to be meek, and let the field steam roll him. Cruz decided to go from a constitutionalist to an evangelical preacher, with globalist, and Bush ties.

That leaves Trump as the only anti establishment candidate.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    No I actually started to realize this during the 08 election and confirmed it in 12.

No other GOP candidate had a shot at beating HRC they would have been ground to pieces by the Clinton machine. At least DJT is going to be entertaining I am hoping He throws some crazy verbal punches in the debates. At least will have the memories of a fight.
    Polls and several on INGO disagree.

And I'd rather have an R in the White House than fun memories of a wacky debate.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Simple

I was Paul, Cruz from the beginning, but Paul decided to be meek, and let the field steam roll him. Cruz decided to go from a constitutionalist to an evangelical preacher, with globalist, and Bush ties.

That leaves Trump as the only anti establishment candidate.

So, being anti-establishment is worth more than a GOPe in the White House? I think this is the concept I just can't grasp. For me, winning the White House is paramount. (Winning being defined as a conservative or moderate right wing in power as opposed to a leftist)

So, here's my new tag, "You want to flip off the GOPe by giving them the middle finger with Trump? Fine, but don't tell me I'm in league with Hillary because I disagree with your sentiment."

You can't have it both ways. You can't be trying to send a message and trying to win the White House. You're going to fail at one of those things, and right now, it's the latter. There's just not enough people in this country that share your "middle finger mentality" (or they're pointing their bird at you).

Or, to take a hard line approach, I love America too much to join you in these antics. While you play games, I watch (and try to raise the alarm) as liberties slide away (no matter who wins).

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Bush 1, and Bush 2 served us so well.
    Two possible responses:

(A) There's no denying that it was MUCH better than Clinton past or Clinton future.

(B) Alito - meh. But Roberts and Thomas :yesway:.

Maybe it's risk tolerance. I'm happy with the safe, easy path up the slope that ends up far from the peak - at least it's not the valley. I see you as one that wants to risk it and go for the summit even if there's a higher chance of plunging into to valley. The problem is, we're tied together with the same rope so when hands were raised for going to the summit, I and all other Americans were dragged along with you. At this point, it's fair of you to silence us with, "Shut up - climb or die!" But as my wife can attest, I do have a tendency to complain...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom