• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    She also said that she's glad Scalia wasn't around for some of the 4-4 decisions. I wish she was serious about moving though. It'd certainly make me feel a little better about voting for Trump just to be rid of her. I'd help her pack and contribute to her relocation fund.

You'd think that after so many years of priviledge and security, completely funded by the taxpayers, she would opt to move where her needs would be more understood. Like Brussels

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Trump cant seriously be considering Pence, right? Gingrich, I get, but Pence? Seems like a really bad idea.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It is an odd pairing.

Trump is predicted to runaway with Indiana, and most of the nation's knowledge of Pence stems from a not-to-good instance where he backtracked and fumbled over his words. Doesn't seem like a good pick at all.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    If you want to keep your 2A rights everyone here and all members of the NRA should vote for Trump! If Hellery the Crooked gets elected our 2A rights are in jeopardy. I know Trump is not perfect but the establishment and Hellery will continue to kill off the 2A. Not to mention the possibility of a liberal SCOTUS justice being nominated who would probably evicerate the Heller decision written by Antonin Scalia. We must unite to defeat Hellery the Crooked!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom