• Status
    Not open for further replies.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Stick around bro, you'll see me say or mean things that aren't even post or implied. Apparently my mind is easy to read.... which never made sense to me considered how many time people as for clarification.

I've been around long enough to see you imply you mean other than what the words you posted mean on a couple of occasions already. I don't really see the fun in such games...... but to each his own.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I've been around long enough to see you imply you mean other than what the words you posted mean on a couple of occasions already. I don't really see the fun in such games...... but to each his own.

Ah, courting favor from the rest 'eh? New member trying to enter the cool kids clique. I'll simply ask you post your proof and leave it at that. Other than that, you're just talking out of turn.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Hopefully we don't see your name listed in another thread... :popcorn:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This is an attack on Clinton

Senator Ted Cruz's Powerful Response to the FBI's Decision Regarding Clinton's Email Scandal | RedState

Rubio predicts FBI decision is 'not the end' of Clinton scandals - POLITICO

Sen Rand Paul: Hillary Clinton Should Not Be Above the Law

Ryan: 'Hillary Clinton Clearly Lives Above the Law'

I'm not seeing the same from Trump. I want to see him use this for good. He's squandering it with tween angst and no substance.

And I'm not saying this just on the e-mail situation. His entire campaign has been light on her. My frustration with it is that he's handing her the Presidency. I thought when it was 1v1 he'd finally start attacking her... but no. He has more to say about the GOP and GOP leaders than he does his "opponent"

And is not the obverse also true among the hand washers? He is THE GOP presumptive leader for this election cycle

Plenty of time to attack her after the respective conventions. Don't want to peak too soon because: short media/electorate attention span you just referenced

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Trump is blowing it. He'd rather talk about Hussein than Clinton? He's lost his opportunity to address this while it's fresh. Now, this Baton Rouge fiasco is going to dominate the media for a while. I'm starting to wonder if he might actually be a Manchurian Candidate.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Obama says he will veto Ted Cruz's immigration bill "Kate's Law" if it passes.

This is like a(nother) gift to Trump... so I expect him to, instead, go on about how great Muammar Gaddafi was.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

This is like a(nother) gift to Trump... so I expect him to, instead, go on about how great Muammar Gaddafi was.

Kate's Law is full of EPIC stupidity. 5 year mandatory sentence for illegal re-entry? Why not just book a plane and send them home? It would be millions cheaper. And it isn't exactly cheap to get smuggled into the country. They'll run out of money well before we do.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Yes, because nothing says "We're the party of law and order" (not the TV show) like changing the rules when it counts.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Gaddafi is someone the left in this country should bow down to and have idols in their house of.

It's mind numbing how a leftist could support the person who had him killed.

7JTqnDG.jpg

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-884508

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom