jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm a lawyer. And married. Every f'n day. :D

Pardon me if this election is beyond the pale for me.

Now, if by some snowball's appearance in Hades, HRC makes it close in Indiana, I'm going to be in a real pickle. At this point, though, no amount of pragmatism will make this a close race.

That's fair. I voted against GWB in 2004 while living in Mississippi. It was a protest vote for sure. I thought and still think he got us into a needless war, and I don't think the way he went about justifying it was honest. But I have to admit, I'd have been more pragmatic if there was a possibility of a close vote. In Mississippi there was no danger in that.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Well it was in the primary because I didn't want Hillary to be the D candidate, but don't tell anybody.

Cool. We'll keep it between the 2 of us. ;)

That's fair. I voted against GWB in 2004 while living in Mississippi. It was a protest vote for sure. I thought and still think he got us into a needless war, and I don't think the way he went about justifying it was honest. But I have to admit, I'd have been more pragmatic if there was a possibility of a close vote. In Mississippi there was no danger in that.

Yeah, I actually can think of a couple scenarios where Trump makes it close in Indiana, in which case, it will be a tough decision for myself.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I'm starting to wonder if you guys really understand how this forum thing works....
    Of course I do. If I make a general post, everyone can see it. If I just reply to someone's post then it's like sending that person a pm or text message directly.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    How are you guys blurring out parts of your posts. Is it a special bbcode?

Is it a feature for bold-named site supporters only?

yeah, there's an "obfuscate" button on the WYSIWYG editor. It marks the affected text so that only the person you replied to can see it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Of course I do. If I make a general post, everyone can see it. If I just reply to someone's post then it's like sending that person a pm or text message directly.

yeah, there's an "obfuscate" button on the WYSIWYG editor. It marks the affected text so that only the person you replied to can see it.

Maybe we need to coordinate better.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    How are you guys blurring out parts of your posts. Is it a special bbcode?

Is it a feature for bold-named site supporters only?

I think you have to have an unpronouncable username for the feature. You know, like "foszoe" or "jamil."

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Maybe we need to coordinate better.

Well that works too but I only use that feature when I make a general post that I only want certain people to see. I think it's redundant if you use it in a reply, but don't worry, sine you are the only one seeing this, the rest of the people will think we are both right.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    jamil. Rymes with camel. I've always imagined "foszoe" pronounced FAH-zoh.

Since this is a Trump thread, I have to tell you that both names sound foreign, so your backgrounds must be scrutinized before further posting will be allowed.

Oh, and research has revealed that foszorelli guy has a strange religion. Not saying he might be a terrorist, but we'll just have to figure it out.

:)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Since this is a Trump thread, I have to tell you that both names sound foreign, so your backgrounds must be scrutinized before further posting will be allowed.

Oh, and research has revealed that foszorelli guy has a strange religion. Not saying he might be a terrorist, but we'll just have to figure it out.

:)

So you're saying I should have used a different word to rhyme than "camel"?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom