• Status
    Not open for further replies.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Should he be faulted for that? Allowing Trump to win would be disastrous for the party. I'm not sure why they haven't recognized this.

Since letting Hillary win would be disastrous for the country, he absolutely should be faulted for such short sighted thinking. It's another example of the same stupidity that caused many to stay home in 2008 and again in 2012. That worked out so well for us let's try it again in 2016!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Shot:

CkcgxPuUgAAYbK0.jpg:small

Chaser:

CBS confirms Trump to meet w/ donors tomorrow at Four Seasons in NY. Reince Priebus will be there.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It means Trump MAY be owned by the donors..... on the other hand....
    We KNOW hitlary is owned by the donor and foreign powers so it's better to have hitlary in the big chair.
    or something.

Because criticizing a candidate after they're the presumed nominee is no longer allowed.
    Or something.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Why do you need specifics? It's not self-explanatory?
    Please be specific. I am 37. I grew up with the best athletes and musicians being black. I was not around when Ali took a stand regarding his treatment. I don't see why someone, or a community would get special treatment do to their race.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Please be specific. I am 37. I grew up with the best athletes and musicians being black. I was not around when Ali took a stand regarding his treatment. I don't see why someone, or a community would get special treatment do to their race.

I take it you're a Trump guy, ' eh? You don't think African-Americans in the inner city should be taken care of? Meh, most Trump supporters probably feel that way. Nevermind it.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Being critical needs to be spread around.

It doesn't... but because I have spread it around, here are the threads where it takes place:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...se-private-email-state-dept-raises-flags.html
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general-political-discussion/378552-democrat-race.html

This thread, however, is about Trump... to post news, articles, and commentary about him. I've even said some neutral-to-semipositive things lately!

Make no mistake... I hate everyone equally.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I take it you're a Trump guy, ' eh? You don't think African-Americans in the inner city should be taken care of? Meh, most Trump supporters probably feel that way. Nevermind it.

I don't think anyone should be "taken care of" by the government - especially by the federal government.

One of the defining differences between conservatives and statists is that conservatives believe that all people (regardless of skin color) can take care of themselves, and encourage them to do so - while statists believe that certain classes of people are incapable of taking care of themselves.

Inner city, rural; rich, poor; black, white. Whatever. Take care of yourself. Embrace freedom.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't think anyone should be "taken care of" by the government - especially by the federal government.

One of the defining differences between conservatives and statists is that conservatives believe that all people (regardless of skin color) can take care of themselves, and encourage them to do so - while statists believe that certain classes of people are incapable of taking care of themselves.

Inner city, rural; rich, poor; black, white. Whatever. Take care of yourself. Embrace freedom.

Well some in govt know that certain people need an extra hand. Trumpsters, don't. I don't quite understand why his supporters are like that. They seem to eat out of the man's hand.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom