• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    If that is the case then Indiana is a lost cause. An endorsement of Pence may be what it takes to get him out of office, too. That's a double edged sword, considering that Trumps a maniac and it could reflect poorly on him, too.

Not this year. It is a numbers game, and he only needs to hit the right numbers one more time. Trump voters are the Rs that'll be at the polls. He'd be foolish (and he's really a pretty smart guy, sometimes too smart by half) not to get a Trump endorsement. Just like Gregg would be foolish not to seek a Hillary endorsement.

This cycle is about the fringe. There is no middle.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Kut, it's sounding an awful lot like you're trying to hint at handouts without actually saying it. Why? What are you trying to get people's to say?

No one here wants the government to take care of them. I don't. What else do you think this audience would think "taken care of" means?

What is wrong with inner city is that kids' parents aren't good role models. Kids don't learn personal responsibility and treating people like they want to be treated. Kids don't learn the right lessons of consequences. They're not taught accountability. They're not taught the value of life. The problems in inner city can't really be soleved by government, though government could help by stpping pollicies that exacerbate the problem and help people get off of government dependency. The more we "take care of" inner city, the worse it has gotten. The logical conclusion of government "taking care of" blacks is Detroit.

What about those people that have been mistreated for so long? Does anybody pay attention anymore?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What about those people that have been mistreated for so long? Does anybody pay attention anymore?

"taking care of" means stop mistreating? Okay. I'm okay with that one. The government should stop mistreating people. So which candidate has promised to stop mistreating people?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    "taking care of" means stop mistreating? Okay. I'm okay with that one. The government should stop mistreating people. So which candidate has promised to stop mistreating people?

He needs to do better than Obama. To win my vote, Trump needs to take care of African-Americans... we've been mistreated for so long. Then, I believe his campaign isn't racist.

That's what started it. Step away from the fire Jamil, you might get burned.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Not this year. It is a numbers game, and he only needs to hit the right numbers one more time. Trump voters are the Rs that'll be at the polls. He'd be foolish (and he's really a pretty smart guy, sometimes too smart by half) not to get a Trump endorsement. Just like Gregg would be foolish not to seek a Hillary endorsement.

This cycle is about the fringe. There is no middle.

Sadly, I fear you're right. The fringe is going to cause a lot of damage to this country with their protest votes.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Sadly, I fear you're right. The fringe is going to cause a lot of damage to this country with their protest votes.

Yep, and yet I can't imagine the anger when Trump loses. His campaign literally has to carry almost exclusively white men by a ridiculous majority to win. That ain't gonna happen. Trump just runs off at the mouth, and amazingly people buy into it. He's about no scruples.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That's what started it. Step away from the fire Jamil, you might get burned.
    What fire? We're just talking. I'm trying to get you to say unambiguously what you mean. So just say it. How about this. Give us the executive summary of the speech a candidate would have to make to satisfy what you mean by "take care of".

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What fire? We're just talking. I'm trying to get you to say unambiguously what you mean. So just say it. How about this. Give us the executive summary of the speech a candidate would have to make to satisfy what you mean by "take care of".

Jamil.... one thing you, of all people, should probably know, is that I detest the term "African-American." I don't use it, and I certainly don't believe in taking care of people. Trump, on the other hand....

“We’re going to take care of our inner cities which are absolutely a shame and so sad. We’re going to take care of our African-American people which have been mistreated for so long.”
    Http://www.mediaite.com/online/donald-trump-promises-to-take-care-of-our-african-american-people/

His words, not mine..... but I'd thought I cast a line and make people believe it was my words to see how much opposition I could collect. Well, apparently there's quite a bit.

Kut (reveals the set up)

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Yep, and yet I can't imagine the anger when Trump loses. His campaign literally has to carry almost exclusively white men by a ridiculous majority to win. That ain't gonna happen. Trump just runs off at the mouth, and amazingly people buy into it. He's about no scruples.

Well you got me. What?
    I happened to know a lot of Americans here, originally from Mexico that will be voting for Trump. They got to be citizens the old fashioned way - LEGALLY. Illegal aliens offend them. They also want a border wall to keep their kids safer. (SoCal) Why does this have to be some "Racist" thing? Don't buy into all the media hype.

Another scare in border states.
    When living in San Diego County, if a car is stolen and you don't get it back in 30 minutes? It was considered to be a loss because in that time, it's already in Mexico. The same thing goes for missing children. Would that wall have helped? Yep.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well you got me. What?
    I happened to know a lot of Americans here, originally from Mexico that will be voting for Trump. They got to be citizens the old fashioned way - LEGALLY. Illegal aliens offend them. They also want a border wall to keep their kids safer. (SoCal) Why does this have to be some "Racist" thing? Don't buy into all the media hype.

Another scare in border states.
    When living in San Diego County, if a car is stolen and you don't get it back in 30 minutes? It was considered to be a lose because in that time, it's already in Mexico. The same thing goes for missing children. Would that wall have helped? Yep.

That's what they're telling you.... Trump supporter. I keep telling my parents I'm voting for Hillary, lol.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Jamil.... one thing you, of all people, should probably know, is that I detest the term "African-American." I don't use it, and I certainly don't believe in taking care of people. Trump, on the other hand....

Http://www.mediaite.com/online/donald-trump-promises-to-take-care-of-our-african-american-people/

His words, not mine..... but I'd thought I cast a line and make people believe it was my words to see how much opposition I could collect. Well, apparently there's quite a bit.

Kut (reveals the set up)
    I knew you were up to something. I've not seen that statement by Trump.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    And, unrelated, actual protests/riots.

I see the next 4+ years as being quite bloody.

It'll only be bloody until the right decides to stop being apathetic and apologetic.

The only reason the left has achieved this level of bloodshed is because of our tolerance and good will, but tolerating evil never makes things better.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI

What did you bait the hook with?

I think the opposition you caught was when you wouldn't answer how it was "you" were going to "take care of".

Like I said, I'm too young to understand that comment.

If you said your business and tax policy would create a booming economy that everyone would benefit from, I would agree.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    It'll only be bloody until the right decides to stop being apathetic and apologetic.

The only reason the left has achieved this level of bloodshed is because of our tolerance and good will, but tolerating evil never makes things better.
    This sounds like the logic behind a purge. Are you equating "the left" with "evil" that has caused bloodshed because of "our tolerance and good will"?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom