• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Are we back to being Trump supporters again?
    get-out-no.gif

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    so they better come up with a strong alternative to Trump without the baggage.
    I really don't see any candidate who is capable of generating the following that Trump did. DeSantis is good but I don't see him having the support base that Trump had. After that I see no other Republican in the wings. Sure, there is Kristi Noem but I see the media treating her like Sarah Palin. If a "sensible" republican gets the nomination Trump supporters will not vote. Trump supporters were loyal to him, that's a lot different than idol worship. He spoke what many had been waiting to hear for a long time.
    I'm not going to fall into the trap the media and the dem's have set. They are skilled at framing the narrative to control the outcome they want. For me I'll head in the opposite direction and if that means standing with Trump, that's what it means.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I will go out on the limb and predict what will happen. Trump will be the nomiee or the king maker if he decides not to run.

Trump has 40-50 million that are determined to right this ship, they will prevail in a fair republican party primarily…

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I think the Lt Gov of VA is the “perfect“ GOP front runner.

I really don’t care for this thin skinned stuff I argue with Alpo and others that are bleeding hearts.

I still enjoy the opinions even if they are misguided!

Long live DJT!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Trump should be more like BigRed. **** yeah!
    Wait. Are we saying BigRed for POTUS? Dang that was fast.I mean, seems like he’d have at least progressed to being elected dog catcher before hitting the big time.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Did anyone witness the “press conference“ with Joe?

Ol Joe is suffering complete cognitive collapse.

Why is he the President?

Is it because so many are thin skinned and Trump was to loud and mean?

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    You guys do know that what corporate media, never Trumpers and Democrats want is for the Republican's to be divided...

Minor disagreements are being ginned up by the usual suspects, because outrage increases attention and engagement, but here we are discussing it as if it were real.

Trump has privately told confidants the Florida Governor has a “dull personality” and would face an uphill climb in beating him in a primary

Mmmm, "dull personality," I can conceded Destantis isn't flashy, though he makes impactful statements, and better policy decisions than many.

How does Trump/Destantis 2024 sound?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yeah, right. Hasn't he been declared 'done' like a hundred times already

The fact that so much effort is being put into discouraging him from running and trying to convince people not to support him should tell you all you need to know about who the blob is really worried about

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Did anyone witness the “press conference“ with Joe?

Ol Joe is suffering complete cognitive collapse.

Why is he the President?

Is it because so many are thin skinned and Trump was to loud and mean?
    He's the president for the same reason Dmitri Medvedev was

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You guys do know that what corporate media, never Trumpers and Democrats want is for the Republican's to be divided...

Minor disagreements are being ginned up by the usual suspects, because outrage increases attention and engagement, but here we are discussing it as if it were real.

Mmmm, "dull personality," I can conceded Destantis isn't flashy, though he makes impactful statements, and better policy decisions than many.
    Everybody has a dull personality compared to Trump. Certainly not disqualifying, and everyone will have an uphill battle beating Trump in the primary
    To me, awesome. Trump picks up where he left off and then hands the reins to DeSantis. Not sure DeSantis would like to play second fiddle though

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Everybody has a dull personality compared to Trump. Certainly not disqualifying, and everyone will have an uphill battle beating Trump in the primary

To me, awesome. Trump picks up where he left off and then hands the reins to DeSantis. Not sure DeSantis would like to play second fiddle though

First paragraph - ROTFL

2nd fiddle for four years, might be a good trade off.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn

The Republican party divided its voters. They had the best opportunity to kill obamacare for good as they promised and they hid when it came time to do their job. I want the party relegated to an also ran post for eternity. We need a new conservative party that is willing to call out when party members are less than staunch conservatives.

Top Bottom