• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Do you have any data refuting it, or is it just wishful thinking?
    Yeah, Bug. Go scour trunews to drudge up articles proving that traditionally Republican voters voted in record numbers. I think a lot of those Trump votes weren’t from people who claim to be Republicans.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yeah, Bug. Go scour trunews to drudge up articles proving that traditionally Republican voters voted in record numbers. I think a lot of those Trump votes weren’t from people who claim to be Republicans.
    Speaking of truenews. I can't recall right now who the member was but truenews was his favorite go to. Come to think of it I haven't seen him post in a while. Hope the covid didn't get him.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Do you have any data refuting it, or is it just wishful thinking?
    Seek and ye shall find

PP_2021.06.30_validated-voters_00-016.png

Your supposition, which you didn't pull out of your ***, doesn't seem to be standing up to scrutiny particularly well

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Sorry, you'll get Pew Research and like it

PP_2021.06.30_validated-voters_00-016.png

2/3 of those who voted in person on Election Day were Trump voters (so, they were alive and had ID)

A slight advantage Trump among those who voted in person early (so, they were alive and had ID)

A whopping 2/3 of the fraudulent unsecured voting went for Obiden, and some of those voters were even real, probably

Edit: Please keep in mind that the point in contention was that Trump got more votes than 2016 because it was easier to vote and a rising tide of fraud lifts all boats or something

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    1. It’s 0biden. Spelled with a zero. :):

2. The thing I thought was in dispute was unity/disunity in the Republican Party. You used the 10M more votes in 2020 to prove your point. The counter-argument was that it wasn’t all Republicans; some voted for Biden.

What you presented was “Trump voters” which aren’t necessarily Republicans. It’s a truism that “Trump voters” voted for Trump. That doesn’t prove the point. If you want to prove the point that Trump voters were united, not that it’s a controversial point because “truism”, you did that.

I think if Republicans would have been united they might have overcome even the poll shenanigans in the key states. If there wasn’t a division that caused a CoC “Lincoln project” we probably wouldn’t have 7% inflation, and draconian mandates.

That said, the CoC contingent might as well switch parties. Any president not supportive of the status quo establishment would have caused division in the party. It’s best I think, to say **** parties and vote for the best or least worst candidate. I mean, I could vote Democrat because I don’t care about which crony club you joined. It’s that they never put up anyone who is least worst. :dunno:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Speaking of truenews. I can't recall right now who the member was but truenews was his favorite go to. Come to think of it I haven't seen him post in a while. Hope the covid didn't get him.
    NKBJ.

No clue as to why he's gone silent.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    He felt like every time he posted something he was getting attacked for it, so he said he was leaving.
    Did'nt hear that he was leaving. He was kind of a different character to say the least. He posted quite a few obscure references on a number of topics, but he did post some good points from time to time.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Did'nt hear that he was leaving. He was kind of a different character to say the least. He posted quite a few obscure references on a number of topics, but he did post some good points from time to time.
    Agreed. I PM'd him to tell him that I hoped he'd reconsider but he never answered.

Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Maybe some more reluctant than others. I’m in the we don’t need the baggage camp.
    IMO I think this may have some merit to it, but I can't point to any data so it's just an anecdotal opinion. I'm leaning the same way. With that being said I will absolutely NOT vote for a milquetoast RINO GOP candidate, so they better come up with a strong alternative to Trump without the baggage.

Last edited:

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    It's not that I'm looking for an alternative candidate to Trump, I just don't see it happening. If I'm wrong, I'll be more than happy to be wrong. We have a long time to think about it, don't we?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It's not that I'm looking for an alternative candidate to Trump, I just don't see it happening. If I'm wrong, I'll be more than happy to be wrong. We have a long time to think about it, don't we?
    Taking back the House and Senate at the end of the year is top priority but a strong alternative to Trump needs to emerge on the stage soon thereafter. I don't think we need the distraction before that. Maybe Trump sees Desantis as an upcoming threat that's why he's focusing on him right now. So, in those terms Trump has already begun.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Taking back the House and Senate at the end of the year is top priority but a strong alternative to Trump needs to emerge on the stage soon thereafter. I don't think we need the distraction before that. Maybe Trump sees Desantis as an upcoming threat that's why he's focusing on him right now. So, in those terms Trump has already begun.

It's not tactically intelligent to start campaigning now.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It's not tactically intelligent to start campaigning now.
    I would agree. That's what I meant by we don't need a distraction right now away from the current administration's train wreck and the Democrat party's implosion.

Top Bottom