Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well, when you think about it, it's kind of refreshing to have a public figure trying to overstate their net worth. Most of them try to understate/hide it (see the Biden family for example).

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well, when you think about it, it's kind of refreshing to have a public figure trying to overstate their net worth. Most of them try to understate/hide it (see the Biden family for example).
    Maybe for some. I detest lying...

I don't take the article to be truth rather just news right now. I am sure more will come out

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Huh. Educating a presidential candidate. That shoulds a lot like holding him to account. Can Trumpers do that? I haven’t seen it yet since Trump has been in the political realm.

Can Trump be educated? Idunno. Ask him what he thinks about the vaccine. Ask him what he thinks about lockdowns.
    Ask him what he thinks about open borders. Ask him what he thinks about forever wars

You pays your money and you takes yer chances

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ask him what he thinks about open borders. Ask him what he thinks about forever wars

You pays your money and you takes yer chances
    Again, two things can be true at the same time. Depending on the issue, he’s either good Trump, or bad Trump. People prioritize issues according to their own whims. Is Trump good or bad? For me, on balance, I’d rather have someone who can lead us out of this mess, who doesn’t have the same bagage Trump has, but we have what we have. It’ll have to do.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Again, two things can be true at the same time. Depending on the issue, he’s either good Trump, or bad Trump. People prioritize issues according to their own whims. Is Trump good or bad? For me, on balance, I’d rather have someone who can lead us out of this mess, who doesn’t have the same bagage Trump has, but we have what we have. It’ll have to do.
    And just whoTF is THAT?

Show your work

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Didn't Trump call Megyn Kelly "nasty" in a comment he made shortly after she did an interview with him not to long ago? Did'nt appear to be anything "nasty" about Kelly when she expressed genuine concern about Trump's potential physical harm.

Last edited:
    Reactions: oze

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Didn't Trump call Megyn Kelly "nasty" in a comment he made shortly after she did an interview with him not to long ago? Did'nt appear to be anything "nasty" about Kelly when she expressed genuine concern about Trump's potential physical harm.
    She dared to ask him difficult questions.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    She knows who is best for the job, regardless if he thinks he saved millions or not. She has a brain.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That may be all well and good. Just don't try to press Trump for a definitive answer during an interview.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom