• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'll say it a 4th or 5th time or whatever it is. I don't have to use a numbers to prove it. I could cite the administration employment figures that show employment for every agency other than HR and labor, or maybe one or two other minor agencies, that stayed flat or increased. Spending didn't decrease. In all the areas Trumpers believes the deep state exists, those areas did not shrink.
    Uhh, bull****. Below is a graphic I'll thank SD4L for, it is from his post #4895

1691935802177.png
    Looks like EVERYTHING shrunk except DHS, VA and DoD. Everything else shrunk from 2 to 12 or 13%, exactly the opposite of what you're saying

I can certainly see why you don't want to back anything up with numbers, you suck at it

And even though I wasn't the original poster, I'll show you how it's done. I found a source for the graphic at

Coincidently it was just below the following paragraph
    First and foremost will be that, as Steve Bannon predicted, the Trump administration has spent four years deconstructing the administrative state. Eric Katz, senior correspondent for the publication Government Executive, documents the damage to the federal workforce.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Uhh, bull****. Below is a graphic I'll thank SD4L for, it is from his post #4895

View attachment 292754
    Looks like EVERYTHING shrunk except DHS, VA and DoD. Everything else shrunk from 2 to 12 or 13%, exactly the opposite of what you're saying

I can certainly see why you don't want to back anything up with numbers, you suck at it

And even though I wasn't the original poster, I'll show you how it's done. I found a source for the graphic at

Coincidently it was just below the following paragraph
    I saw that graphic. I think SD4L posted it earlier. I'm going by this:

1691978131322.png

That's full time civilian government workers.

But, at least Trump fired Comey.

You'd think that when challenged on draining the swamp Trump could have thought of all his grand successes at draining the swamp and rattle them off in the interview. He didn't. Why do you suppose that is? He just droned on about the one swamp dweller he actually fired, the one he replaced another just as bad.

Here's the thing. I expressed earlier to another poster my surprise that you guys pick this as a hill to die on. Of Trump's failures, this one is pretty mild. I think it was a task that he had no idea of the scale. I don't think any of us knew the depths of the swamp. And I think he mostly gets a pass on this. What I don't give him a pass on is that he made such a big part of his campaigning, and he can't even admit now that he didn't drain any swamp.

It wouldn't even be worth bringing up, because you could just say, so what? But you can't. You guys are incapable of admitting he failed at anything. And you play these ******** games; you use false equivalences to try to make it about me so you don't have to make a case for Trump actually draining swamp. Make your case dude. What swamp did he drain? How is it that the swamp was intact enough to do this Kraken you believe they did, if Trump drained it?

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Well, I don’t need polls to see how Trump lost Georgia and then Herschel underperformed Kemp. I can see how Kari Lake and Blake Masters did in Arizona. His brand is toxic to many.
    Here’s the problem. If Trump hadn’t got involved and stayed out of it. And the GOP ran with other people you’re saying they would have won? I’m saying they would have lost by landslides. And you’re also saying that somehow if you have 55% of democrat votes and 45% of Republican votes the republicans would have won but dang Trump ruined it. If there is more democrats than republicans how do you win? You pick people you think can either garner some democrat votes or at least they won’t vote for their democrat candidate. The democrat voting machine is a real problem everywhere in this country, they have a large city base. Change my mind.

Last edited:

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Well, I don’t need polls to see how Trump lost Georgia and then Herschel underperformed Kemp. I can see how Kari Lake and Blake Masters did in Arizona. His brand is toxic to many.
    Here’s the problem. If Trump hadn’t got involved and stayed out of it. And the GOP ran with other people you’re saying they would have won? I’m saying they would have lost by landslides. And you’re also saying that somehow if you have 55% of democrat votes and 45% of Republican votes the republicans would have won but dang Trump ruined it. If there is more democrats than republicans how do you win? You pick people you think can either garner some democrat votes or at least they won’t vote for their democrat candidate. The democrat voting machine is a real problem everywhere in this country, they have a large city base. Change my mind.
    Wait... so you believe that Georgia Democrats re-nominated Brian Kemp as the Republican candidate in 2022... over Trump's hand-picked grievance candidate... by 52%?

And then Georgia Democrats re-elected Brian Kemp over Dem darling candidate Stacey Abrahams in the general election? By 7.5 %?

And you also believe that registered Dems outnumber registered Repubs 55% to 45% in Arizona? (when it's actually 34.5% GOP vs 31.1% Dem)

1692016978430.png

I'm afraid there is no fact that'll change your mind... it's based upon pure "fanatical" faith in Trump's line of BS.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Wait... so you believe that Georgia Democrats re-nominated Brian Kemp as the Republican candidate in 2022... over Trump's hand-picked grievance candidate... by 52%?
    it was reported at the time there was an effort to get dems to vote in the republican primary…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    And then Georgia Democrats re-elected Brian Kemp over Dem darling candidate Stacey Abrahams in the general election? By 7.5 %?
    Yes, the dems supported the RINO.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Yes, the dems supported the RINO.

Wait... for the GOP Governor who demanded, got and signed voting law changes after the 2020 election. The changes that Dems labelled as "worse than Jim Crowe"? That they pressured MLB to leave the Atlanta all-star game over?

That "RINO"?

Sorry, I guess I missed the "Animal Farm" dictionary change when "RINO" was changed to mean anyone who doesn't kiss Trump's *** over his hallucinatory and patently false "stolen election" claims.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    it was reported at the time there was an effort to get dems to vote in the republican primary…

Direct quote from your articles...

But when the time came, the 54-year-old Georgia Democrat cast a ballot in last week’s Republican primary for Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. While state law allowed her to participate in either party’s primary, she said it felt like a violation of her core values to vote for the Republican. But it had to be done, she decided, to prevent a Donald Trump-backed “election denier” from becoming the battleground state’s election chief.

I get that the to a fanatical Trumper, Kemp and Raffensperger are one in the same... but to everyone else, they are in fact two different politicians.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Direct quote from your articles...

I get that the to a fanatical Trumper, Kemp and Raffensperger are one and the same... but to everyone else, they are in fact two different politicians.
    I just proved to you that democrats did vote in the republican primary to affect an outcome democrats wanted, whether the votes were needed or not, but now you move the goal posts…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Wait... for the GOP Governor who demanded, got and signed voting law changes after the 2020 election. The changes that Dems labelled as "worse than Jim Crowe"? That they pressured MLB to leave the Atlanta all-star game over?

That "RINO"?

Sorry, I guess I missed the "Animal Farm" dictionary change when "RINO" was changed to mean anyone who doesn't kiss Trump's *** over his hallucinatory and patently false "stolen election" claims.
    That you would support this criminal scum, Kemp, over MAGA candidates says a lot…

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    I would argue the Trump brand is toxic and the GOP outperformed in races where Trump endorsements and campaigning wasn’t a factor. The GOP won the house majority in New York and in California. Those races put them over the top. Again, look at Georgia and compare Governor Kemp, who Trump opposed in the primary and Herschel. Compare statewide races where generic Rs outperformed Trump endorsed candidates. Trump’s house picks did terribly. People in the middle aren’t digging his brand anymore.
    The other problem Trump caused is his stupid rant against early voting. Dems can ballot harvest, rack up votes for months, and the Trump folks wanted to count on Election Day. It’s the absolute dumbest blunder of the last two cycles and now so many people listened to Trump and don’t think the vote counts unless it is on Election Day.
    I expect a swing in Iowa after the debates and after these alternatives get a little more attention.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC

I just proved to you that democrats did vote in the republican primary to affect an outcome democrats wanted, whether the votes were needed or not, but now you move the goal posts…
    Like I said, the Gov and the SoS are not one in the same person... only in fevered pro-Trump fanaticism.

The goal post was moved... but not by me. :)

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    That you would support this criminal scum, Kemp, over MAGA candidates says a lot…
    So because Kemp rejected all of Trump's phony-baloney hooey... now he's "criminal scum".

That says a lot indeed... koolaid has been drank and heads have been shaved.

Read the phone transcripts... he and Raffensberger investigated and addressed EVERY SINGLE CLAIM Trump and his "Kracken" team raised... nuthin' burger.

And since he wouldn't throw the election to Trump, HE is the "criminal scum". Wow... up is down and down is up in Trump's animal farm.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Like I said, the Gov and the SoS are not one in the same person... only in fevered pro-Trump fanaticism.

The goal post was moved... but not by me. :)
    So the dems voted for Raffensperger but not Kemp? The Kemp margin may have been greater than the dem votes but they still voted for him to ensure he won over an America First candidate…

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    So the dems voted for Raffensperger but not Kemp? The Kemp margin may have been greater than the dem votes but they still voted for him to ensure he won over an America First candidate…
    And they voted for him over Stacey Abrahmson? Sure.... riiiiite.

Pick, choose and snip the parts you want to quote much?

ETA: The MSM has nothing over Trump's narrative-building machine... not... a... thing.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So because Kemp rejected all of Trump's phony-baloney hooey... now he's "criminal scum".

That says a lot indeed... koolaid has been drank and heads have been shaved.

Read the phone transcripts... he and Raffensberger investigated and addressed EVERY SINGLE CLAIM Trump and his "Kracken" team raised... nuthin' burger.

And since he wouldn't throw the election to Trump, HE is the "criminal scum". Wow... up is down and down is up in Trump's animal farm.
    No, Kemp did that all by himself, but since he is protected by MSM as a thorn in America First it is difficult to find the details in todays restricted search engines.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Let's drop the pretense of AF... Trump has shown his true colors since the 2020 election.

TRUMP IS NOT AMERICA FIRST!

Trump is Trump first.

Trump is Trump first and only. Period. Full stop.

In fact... he flush America and the Constitution down the toilet long ago.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom