Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think on INGO you can pledge to never vote for Trump again even in the general if he wins the nomination, but you have to keep an open mind about DeSantis. I think it has something to do with feels, certainly not that much to do with America First based on positions taken so far
    I think you have a vivid imagination about what INGO does or thinks.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Obviously Republicans need every vote they can get because Democrats gonna send their army of purple haired nutters out to coerce whatever they can get. So even if the always-Trump contingent were small, R's need them. 1/4 of Republican voters isn't small. If you guys vote for Trump if he goes independent, D's will win. And I hope R's understand that.
    Mexican stand-off

Worst case? People actually DO understand that Trump is unique and the others have yet to prove their big stage bona fides. Those people should probably get busy outlining THEIR vision for America First instead of taking a page out of Biden's campaign manual hiding

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Mexican stand-off

Worst case? People actually DO understand that Trump is unique and the others have yet to prove their big stage bona fides. Those people should probably get busy outlining THEIR vision for America First instead of taking a page out of Biden's campaign manual hiding
    Who is hiding?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    For me the Trump question is always man or message. How far would another America first, dc ass kicking, groomer blasting candidate go?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I wouldn’t call myself a hater. I wouldn’t call myself a fan. I liked all those things. I didn’t care too much for the bump stock ban. Or abusing emergency funding to bypass congress because he has no idea to work with congress to fund his ***damn wall. I didn’t like his half-baked scheme to stay in power after he lost the election. I didn’t like his disregard for rule of law with his red flag law reaction.

Hopefully he’s figured some things out about how to conduct himself in case I have to vote for him again in the 2024 general election. But I’d rather not have to.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Or abusing emergency funding to bypass congress because he has no idea to work with congress to fund his ***damn wall.
    A common delusion for many conservatives. Do you really believe that the Paul Ryan congress was going to pass any border protection against the express wishes of the Koch brothers?

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

“I Am Your Voice…Your Warrior…Your Justice, and for Those Who Have Been Wronged and Betrayed, I Am Your Retribution” – President Trump at CPAC​

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom