• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I never said "be nice" or "friendly coalitions".

Just don't be a total ******bag running around stepping on your own **** every other day.

To change anything, you have to win. Trump cannot. And he does not pick winners for seats needed to make these changes.

Time to look for someone else.
    Club for Growth, pick up the white courtesy phone, please

Club for Growth, white courtesy phone

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Let me just say this bluntly. There aren't enough Trumpers to do it on your own
    And neither can whatever CoCrublican you think should be given the job. You can't browbeat the Trumpers' into line because we are used to slogging through bull****
    every. single.day.

If you think you can do it without us, have at it - I could use the entertainment

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This thread... My reaction to it.

iu
    And yet, here you are :cool:

Everybody secretly likes to watch a train wreck

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The nevertrumpers are a lot like the liberaltarians. They feed off of each other, with no plan for a fix. They just bitch and whine about someone who HAS PROVEN their worth, yet doesn't meet the purity standard. The "perfect" is the enemy of the good.
    Cue jamil to testify that there is no. such. thing. as a neverTrumper in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    So what is your position on a theoretically conservative voter ruling out voting Trump in the 2024 general, even if he is the nominee - because they 'just can't vote for Trump again' - or something
    vote your conscience

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    For someone who gets the vapors when you think someone is comparing you to Judas Iscariot, you sure do throw accusations of having a god before God around quite lightly

Seems a bit modern day pharisee to me
    Passive - Aggressive Religious zealot .... seems to me.

After all I didn't mention any names.

And you still can't get the whole Judas Iscariot thing right.

Perhaps its because you don't want to be right, maybe its too much effort.

Or maybe it doesn't fit your agenda!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Wait, so his first impeachment was an excuse for not building a winning coalition? Or are you just running away from that? Something about minimizing the truth when you cannot avoid it.
    I was suggesting that perhaps he had more existential things to worry about, but you knew that

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    The reason conservatives lose to dems a lot is so many cannot take wins and as exhibited in this thread many don’t even know what winning looks like, or what to expect. What a crock of excrement to think an outsider is going to beat the juggernaut, then build a formidable coalition against both parties, all while being impeached, investigated, and harangued.

The impeachment trial wasn't until Dec 2019-Jan 2020. He had been in office 3 of his 4 years by then.

My guess is if we went through the impeachment threads some of the same posters were wringing their hands while buying into the deceptions. Then when proven to be deceptions had nothing to say. But that gave the dems support and cover to hamstring Trump, and now they want to use that as an explanation for Trump being ineffective.

I don't know about the others here on this thread, I know two in particular who were hammered, neither of them conservatives.... I distinctly remember arguing with one of them, Kut, that Trump's conversation during the phone call was less than a gnat on the *** of an elephant compared to Biden ordering the Ukrainian prosecutor fired while investigating the company Hunter was a director for...

Trump is the most effective President we have had since the founders.
    Policies I most agreed with during my lifetime? Definitely... like 99%... scary almost.

Most effective? I dunno about that when measured by lasting, permanent achievements.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom