• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The reality is that Trump did send that crap on Christmas Eve. The reality is that the message is again about him being a victim and poor ole Trump on Christmas. It's a losing message. This is why you're accused of being in a cult. You always see him as the shining light and have yet to say anything you won't defend about him.
    I would like to hear Trump transition from "I got ****ed" to "here's what I want to accomplish." Go back to MAGA.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They are not the same. Republican primary national support has risen all year.
    I had said I'd like to see Trump get back to MAGA. You said he's rising in the polls, which he did. We can't do a comparison of Trump V Biden during the MAGA campaign in 2016. Approvals seems to be about the best way to do that comparison.

And, look at the polls when he first started the MAGA campaign. That was a shocking rise in the polls from where he started. Is that not what got you into Trump?

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Well. I think Orange man bad would be the worst possible argument against Trump. The "chaos" argument isn't exactly "mean tweets". It's all of it. And certainly there's gonna be some chaos with any candidate (unless she's Blackrock approved). They lied about the media created "don't say gay bill" for DeSantis. The media is all over Ramaswamy for being mean.

I don't think any of the establishment candidates will have chaos following them because it's the establishment that determines who their enemies are.

It's true enough that Trump, through his unforced errors, would bring a bit more chaos onto himself than the others. But, I mean we've been through the bogus **** documents chaos, the bogus Mueller investigation chaos, the two bogus impeachments chaos.

And now we have the bogus indictments chaos. Doesn't really matter that Trump brought some of that chaos onto himself through unforced errors. We would probably be better off with a better candidate than Trump. Haley sure ain't it. It is what it is. Kinda stuck with Trump, and I'm pretty much desensitized to it. Chaos? Meh.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom