• Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You posted that SD4L was being elitist by saying there’s no evidence
    Never said.

Eastman is any kind of scholar, citing a mediocre position. So your rebuttal to that is using credentials is elitist.
    Never said.
    The post I replied to was Team Trump selling this guy to the crowd, claiming he has credentials as a top constitutional scholar. Is that not the same elitism to claim he’s an elite scholar?
    Sure replied to me often enough…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You miss my point... with a whole nation of law schools, a whole department of working constitutional attorneys in the Solicitor General's office, with a seasoned AG in William Barr... Trump CHOSE a professor from Chapman as HIS "Constitutional Scholar" because in that whole universe of choices, Eastman was the only one who gave him what he wanted.
    I am replying to this point.

I'll revisit this... thought of by who? He was a professor at Chapman University (Fowler) Law School... ranked 109th among law schools by US News and World Report, and for what it's worth, I had never even heard of prior to this.
    Was this not intended to diminish his qualifications because he is not with an elite institution?

Conservatives need to come to grips with the fact that our news, legal opinions, and other political support will not come from from the sources we grew up with. They are all leftist and cannot be trusted at all.

We now are stuck with GWP, substack, Townhall, etc. Those sites are not monetized by the web gatekeepers so those that like the measured tones and no “bombshell” headlines need to recognize those days are over…

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Joe Biden is an enemy of the United States.
    There. Works both ways. Now what? Divorce?

Yes.
    I’m at the same place I’ve been for the last couple of decades. I’ve not been radicalized.

The left has just gone too far over the radical rainbow edge, there is no compromise with that kind of behavior. Pack your **** beotch.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I totally agree that if true it could be impactful, and I hope it will be and I did read it even if it was from gateway pundit. :stickpoke:

Merry Christmas.
    I don't quite get this attitude.about Gateway Pundit or any other source. I'll read anything from any 2nd or 3rd tier non-MSM source if it piques my interest. I guess the jamil acolytes buy into the 'I reject any source that I judge tried to lie to me' schtick without thinking that jamil has never specified what news sources he values because they have never, in the rush to get a scoop, printed information that later turned out to be overstated or wrong. Why not read it, for yourself, check for corroboration and decide for yourself. jamil is already full of himself, don't encourage him

The big thing that comes to the fore for me, without reading the piece, is ****ing Edwin Meese! Is he still looking down at the daisies? He might see a chance to be relevant somehow but I don't think it's going to work out for him

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You don’t think Trump would have hired top flight election law counsel if they had not been put on notice of threat of blackball?
    Realistically, Mike, maybe second tier council - he had a reputation for stiffing his legal representation, so he could argue over fees, before he was president so that is going to make it harder to hire top flight talent whether the dems threaten to black ball them or not

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I don't quite get this attitude.about Gateway Pundit or any other source. I'll read anything from any 2nd or 3rd tier non-MSM source if it piques my interest. I guess the jamil acolytes buy into the 'I reject any source that I judge tried to lie to me' schtick without thinking that jamil has never specified what news sources he values because they have never, in the rush to get a scoop, printed information that later turned out to be overstated or wrong. Why not read it, for yourself, check for corroboration and decide for yourself. jamil is already full of himself, don't encourage him

The big thing that comes to the fore for me, without reading the piece, is ****ing Edwin Meese! Is he still looking down at the daisies? He might see a chance to be relevant somehow but I don't think it's going to work out for him
    Just for the record I've never criticized IM for his source. In the post you quoted I was sarcastically poking at IM because he's constantly getting his chops busted by others for using GwP as his source. I do actually read his posted source as I indicated. What I don't do is to put 100% stock in it. I'll research other sources as well to corroborate with the content that GwP puts out.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Not sure why they highlighted Meese. This was the bigger deal to me, 19 republican AG’s actually agreed.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Yeah, they absolutely know what they are and what they're doing.

As far as I'm concerned, it's a front for Mitch McConnell and company. Ala, the uniparty.
    I see someone sharing Tom Nichols and remind the crowd that Nichols is an absurd grifter.

McConnell equal to Lincoln Project? Sorry, but that’s the the kind of take that people on crack make.

Merry Christmas everyone!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Realistically, Mike, maybe second tier council - he had a reputation for stiffing his legal representation, so he could argue over fees, before he was president so that is going to make it harder to hire top flight talent whether the dems threaten to black ball them or not
    Well, another thing is that sometimes Trump isn't a stellar client. He runs his mouth too much. I'm sure top tier has less of a tolerance for representing clients that do that.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    IDK..I thought Trump's message sounded Christmas-ee. I'd like to hear him sing Christmas Carols.

1703506324301.png

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    How is any of that crazy?

It's the truth.

Well. Let's see.
    Democrats...
    • Spied on Trump's 2016 campaign: TRUE
    • Lied to Congress: TRUE
    • Cheated on FISA: TRUE
    • Rigged a Presidential Election: DEPENDS if we're talking about rule-changing to favor democrats and ballot harvesting and the like TRUE. If we're talking about Sydney Powell's Kraken, FALSE.
    • Allowed millions of people to enter the US illegally: TRUE
    • Screwed up Afghanistan: TRUE
    • Going after Trump at levels of persecution never seen before: FALSE - throughout US history the US government has persecuted citizens far worse. But if we narrow the statement to former US presidents, TRUE
    • Election interference: MOST LIKELY
    • Merry Christmas: FALSE this is a complaint, not Christmas wishes
    This is really an issue of privilege. DeSantis is non-orange privileged for not being under indictment.

I’m just baffled sometimes at why we have to choose option crazy.
    View attachment 321011

But this is orange oppression. Some might say he's earned the right to complain. Would big orange country have been happy with just a Christmas well-wish instead of lashing out? Probably would take it either way.

Anyway, Merry Christmas INGO!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Trump has every reason to be pissed for Christmas.
    Of course. That's why I said DeSantis, and really all the other GOP candidates are privileged. Trump really helped his enemies though. He could have done some things differently to make them work harder to make up all this ****. But, that still doesn't mean he isn't being ****ed over.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom