• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No in the ear headphones for me anymore. I suspect they are at least partially to blame for my tinnitus.
    Well, my son has tinnitus that started when he was a teen. He says his airpods help that. I don't have tinnitus, and I can't stand in-ear headphones. Or so I thought. Since he spent the money on the gift I had to give them a try. I'll say, Apple does convenience so well you start thinking it's a necessity. I'm not necessarily saying that's a compliment.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well. Let's see.
    Democrats...
    • Spied on Trump's 2016 campaign: TRUE
    • Lied to Congress: TRUE
    • Cheated on FISA: TRUE
    • Rigged a Presidential Election: DEPENDS if we're talking about rule-changing to favor democrats and ballot harvesting and the like TRUE. If we're talking about Sydney Powell's Kraken, FALSE.
    • Allowed millions of people to enter the US illegally: TRUE
    • Screwed up Afghanistan: TRUE
    • Going after Trump at levels of persecution never seen before: FALSE - throughout US history the US government has persecuted citizens far worse. But if we narrow the statement to former US presidents, TRUE
    • Election interference: MOST LIKELY
    • Merry Christmas: FALSE this is a complaint, not Christmas wishes
    This is really an issue of privilege. DeSantis is non-orange privileged for not being under indictment.

But this is orange oppression. Some might say he's earned the right to complain. Would big orange country have been happy with just a Christmas well-wish instead of lashing out? Probably would take it either way.

Anyway, Merry Christmas INGO!
    Just how many of those things apply to democrats only?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I’m just baffled sometimes at why we have to choose option crazy.
    View attachment 321011

Or this:
    View attachment 321010
    Another example of why you are accused of TDS. The reality is Trump has several outlets and can express several messages.

President Donald Trump: As the president of the United States it’S my tremendous honor to finally wish America and the world a very Merry Christmas.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/sa...om/wc/3600/13529/17779/17779,17792,17798.html
    For Christians, this is a holy season, the celebration of the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
    More than 2000 years ago, the angel Gabriel appeared to Mary. He said, “Do not be afraid. You have found favor with God.” The angel told her that she would give birth to a baby boy, Jesus who would be called the Son of the Most High. Nine months later, Christ was born in the town of Bethlehem. The Son of God came into the world in a humble stable.
    Whatever our beliefs, we know that the birth of Jesus Christ and the story of this incredible life forever changed the course of human history. There’s hardly an aspect of our lives today that his life has not touched. Art, music, culture, law and our respect for the sacred dignity of every person everywhere in the world.

At Christmas, we give thanks to God and that God sent his only Son to die for us and to offer everlasting peace to all humanity. And we recognize that the real spirit of Christmas is not what we have, it’s about who we are. Each one of us is a child of God. That is the true source of joy.
    This time of the year that is what makes every Christmas merry. Above all, during the sacred season, our souls are full of thanks and praise for Almighty God for sending us Christ His Son to redeem the world.

Tonight, we ask that God will continue to bless this nation and we pray that he will grant every American family a Christmas season full of joy, hope and peace.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Another example of why you are accused of TDS. The reality is Trump has several outlets and can express several messages.
    The reality is that Trump did send that crap on Christmas Eve. The reality is that the message is again about him being a victim and poor ole Trump on Christmas. It's a losing message. This is why you're accused of being in a cult. You always see him as the shining light and have yet to say anything you won't defend about him.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The reality is that Trump did send that crap on Christmas Eve. The reality is that the message is again about him being a victim and poor ole Trump on Christmas. It's a losing message. This is why you're accused of being in a cult. You always see him as the shining light and have yet to say anything you won't defend about him.
    Not crap, even @jamil had it as mostly true. Are you the message police? You sound petty…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The time stamp on the X is yesterday that I saw.

I was just wondering about the one you posted. Looks like he gave that speech while he was still POTUS from the WH. It was still a beautiful speech regardless of when he gave it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Just for the record I've never criticized IM for his source. In the post you quoted I was sarcastically poking at IM because he's constantly getting his chops busted by others for using GwP as his source. I do actually read his posted source as I indicated. What I don't do is to put 100% stock in it. I'll research other sources as well to corroborate with the content that GwP puts out.
    Bravo! As it should be

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom