• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I know this is all fun and games. INGO's search isn't stellar. Google's pretty good. You can use the site keyword to tell google to search a specific site for your keyword.

For example: say you want to search for KG1 "my guy" after the domain name put what your search phrase is.

site:indianagunowners.com KG1 "my guy"

Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think I actually said in an earlier post that if anyone is your guy it's probably Trump.
    Yep.. I'm not the perfect "My Guy " Trump though. Now some might demand that I be the perfect '"My Guy" Trump but I say demanding perfection is the enemy of good enough.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I know this is all fun and games. INGO's search isn't stellar. Google's pretty good. You can use the site keyword to tell google to search a specific site for your keyword.

For example: say you want to search for KG1 "my guy" after the domain name put what your search phrase is.

site:indianagunowners.com KG1 "my guy"
    Yeah it doesn't matter. Not worth going through all that.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think I actually said in an earlier post that if anyone is your guy it's probably Trump.
    All kidding aside. I've readily admitted that I was open to exploring other options in this primary cycle beside Trump, but I also made it quite clear that any one of them needs to show me what they got and convince me that they are the better viable option. None of them did. That's the truth of the matter.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No. You're just saying that so you can say DeSantis isn't your guy. Because we need you to have a guy so that we can call you a hypocrite. Because we're mad because you said Trump was a poopy head.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    No. You're just saying that so you can say DeSantis isn't your guy. Because we need you to have a guy so that we can call you a hypocrite. Because we're mad because you said Trump was a poopy head.
    Can't "poopy head" be a term of endearment?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You know I did say some nice things about ND Governor Gary Burgum, and I said he left a good impression on me when I saw him speak for a couple of minutes in the debates. Maybe he was "My Guy" :dunno:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The lefty loons seem to be obsessed with killing Trump. Madonna wanted to blow up the WH with him in it. Kathy Griffin wanted him beheaded, Snoop Dog wanted to shoot him in the head gangsta' style. Johhny Depp envisioned his assassination as a solution...etc.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom