• ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    More recently:

Kangaroo Merchan’s order delaying sentencing until 26 Nov also schedules Merchan himself to disclose his decision on Trump's motion to set aside the jury verdict and dismiss the case. It says “off calendar” which I assume is court-speak for no courtroom time, he’ll just issue a document.

The date he set for himself is 12 Nov, exactly one week after Election Day. I find that interesting.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    So either this guy was willing to put up with “sexual assault” when she was a Dem, or he’s lying. I’m thinking the latter.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    For those that say Trump never admits mistakes:

“The former president says he had some great advisers and members of his administration but admitted he got broadsided with the Deep State antics and the Russian collusion hoax and didn’t know Washington all that well.”

“He quipped that he knew all the players now: the good ones, the bad ones, the weak ones, and the stupid ones. Trump admitted he made nominations and picked individuals who didn’t work out. Jeff Sessions as Attorney General and Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State were two top picks that flamed out. That’s not going to happen again.”

Top Bottom