Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Nothing here about the debate?

I watched the first hour+

Not good for Trump, not at all.

Harris performed about average for all debaters, IMO, didn't cackle and consistently pushed Trump's buttons, launching him into some truly bizarre rants.

Trainwreck for Trump... incredibly small pool of undecided voters... nothing here helped him gain a single vote.

Any way you look at it, he lost this debate... bigly.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I couldn't watch the entire debate. Flipped over to it a few times and was disgusted with both sides.

While I still plan to vote for Trump he is not doing himself any favors by being so childish. I know it is in his nature to call names but he needs to shut that **** down.

She said some things that were not right as well, but by that time he had already shot himself in the foot, in my opinion.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Nothing here about the debate?

I watched the first hour+

Not good for Trump, not at all.

Harris performed about average for all debaters, IMO, didn't cackle and consistently pushed Trump's buttons, launching him into some truly bizarre rants.

Trainwreck for Trump... incredibly small pool of undecided voters... nothing here helped him gain a single vote.

Any way you look at it, he lost this debate... bigly.
    There was a debate thread. Those with TDS saw what they wanted, those with open eyes saw a three on one, and who knows what the liars in media actually saw, they already had their narrative created…

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    I couldn't watch the entire debate. Flipped over to it a few times and was disgusted with both sides.

While I still plan to vote for Trump he is not doing himself any favors by being so childish. I know it is in his nature to call names but he needs to shut that **** down.

She said some things that were not right as well, but by that time he had already shot himself in the foot, in my opinion.
    Moderators asked him far more pointed questions that her, her only a couple, and fact-checked him many time, one or two dubiously, and her not at all.

Didn't matter with the moderator pile-on.... made a 61-6 blow-out an 82-6 blow-out. The undecideds really don't know that her platitudes are demonstrably false and 180-degrees from the positions she previously ran on... which mirror her VPs positions.

Giving some thought to it to see if I can remember a worse Prez debate performance... ever... neck-and-neck with Biden's June performance.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Why do self proclaimed conservatives demand that presidents act the way the uniparty demands?

Top Bottom