• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This is an individual who has no grasp on reality. Look at the eyes.

Another "mostly peaceful" Bernie-Bro:

In 2020, during the presidential primary, the X account said: "I was not supporting Bernie, but now I am; as sleepy Joe stands for nothing; no plans, no ideas, just as limp as hillary. Bernie.......give them hell.....fight to the death…"

This is scary:

"I am here in kyiv and want to use Independence Park to create a tent city of all the foreigners here in support to get thousands more foreign civilians to come and support Ukraine," the account posted.

Routh, the outlet reported, was seeking Afghan soldier recruits who fled the Taliban to fight in Ukraine. "Mr. Routh, who spent several months in Ukraine last year, said he planned to move them, in some cases illegally, from Pakistan and Iran to Ukraine. He said dozens had expressed interest," the outlet reported.

Then there's this:

In 2002, the Greensboro News & Record reported Ryan Routh was arrested after barricading himself in United Roofing’s office in a three-hour standoff.

Routh had been pulled over by police during a traffic stop, but put his hand on a gun during the stop, sparking him to drive to United Roofing and barricade himself in the building, the outlet reported at the time. He was arrested without incident after the stand-off.

He was charged with carrying a concealed weapon and possession of a weapon of mass destruction, resisting, delaying and obstructing a law enforcement officer and driving while license revoked. State records show he was sentenced to probation in the case.

1726480695884.jpeg

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Glad our nominee was getting in some golf and t swift bashing social media posts and not finally holding Kamala accountable to the last four years or working for a win.
    You don't want to go there.

Trump took some down time to relax in between rallies and interviews. Harris and Walz are copying President Potatohead's 2020 campaign strategy of hiding from the public and the media and trusting that "ballot harvesting" and ballot fraud will get them the win.

Meanwhile the PR hacks who pretend to be "journalists" are blaming Trump for the assassination attempts against him. They are blaming his "mean words" for provoking the assassins. This is no different than saying a woman deserved to be raped because of the way she dressed.

Just when you think the Left can't become any more morally reprehensible, they pick up a shovel and start digging. Disgusting.
    :flamethrower:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Early after the name came out of the accused shooter, a thread on twitter claimed that he voted for Trump in 2016, then voted for Biden in 2020. After hearing that, I wondered if he was from Carmel. Seems like that’s the place where CoC TDS incubates.

I am pleased and relieved to hear that he’s from NC and his TDS appears to be more of a Democrat sourced.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Early after the name came out of the accused shooter, a thread on twitter claimed that he voted for Trump in 2016, then voted for Biden in 2020. After hearing that, I wondered if he was from Carmel. Seems like that’s the place where CoC TDS incubates.

I am pleased and relieved to hear that he’s from NC and his TDS appears to be more of a Democrat sourced.
    Dude the carmel TDS is real. It just oozes out everywhere especially when it's inappropriate and has nothing to do with whats actually going on.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Dude the carmel TDS is real. It just oozes out everywhere especially when it's inappropriate and has nothing to do with whats actually going on.
    George W Bush. Dick Cheney and his silly daughter. Nikki Haley. Mike Pence. Mitt Obamney. So many others. The list of honorary Carmel Residents is long and distinguished. I may have to change the last ‘C’ in the CoC abbreviation to Carmel. Or maybe just call the chamber-o-commerce neocons Carmelites.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Prob best not to campaign on the weekend when people aren't working. You're right. I should expect less.
    Because Mike pence never had any downtime? It’s that the morally superior people like Mike pence choose spend his downtime practicing his ‘righteous face’ in the mirror. So he’s not caught recreating during downtime. I mean it’s hard to get that pious look down pat. Literally years of practice to pull it off.

Top Bottom