• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I can guarantee you that this guy would be frothing at the mouth and incoherent like most of them and not have any idea why other than “racist, homophobic,etc”
    Infrastructure. That’s why TDS.

A relative who has TDS said she was voting for Democrats because democrats are better on infrastructure.

Pro abortion: check
    Pro illegal immigration: check
    Anti-gun: check
    Pro LGBTQIA+: check
    Global Warming hype: check
    DJT is literally Hitler: check

But she’s an independent who happens to always vote for Democrats, because they’re better on “infrastructure”. Right.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Infrastructure. That’s why TDS.

A relative who has TDS said she was voting for Democrats because democrats are better on infrastructure.

Pro abortion: check
    Pro illegal immigration: check
    Anti-gun: check
    Pro LGBTQIA+: check
    Global Warming hype: check
    DJT is literally Hitler: check

But she’s an independent who happens to always vote for Democrats, because they’re better on “infrastructure”. Right.
    The only thing worse than a card carrying democrat is an "independent" that always votes democrat.

Dont be a coward. Admit what you are.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    The main questions about this second attempt:
    How did this miscreant know that Trump would be on that golf course at that time?
    How did he know to be 2 holes ahead of Trump and set up in that location?
    WTF-is there a second or third person involved?
    Inside information, possibly a tip off to this wannabe assassin?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    How did this miscreant know that Trump would be on that golf course at that time?
    Really? Thats easy. Once you know the answer to question 1, you sit and wait for him to come by. No matter what hole he chose, (assuming he is playing all 18) eventually Trump would come to him. Its not like somebody said he would be having lunch and the shooter knew which table to set up in view of.

You must not play golf? LOL

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This answers the convicted felon question.

Ryan Wesley Routh, wearing jail scrubs and shackles on his wrists and ankles, walked into court and smiled and laughed about three to four times as he was speaking to his court-appointed attorney before the hearing began, Fox News observed. No cameras were permitted inside the federal courtroom for the appearance regarding charges of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possession of a firearm with an obliterated serial number.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Really? Thats easy. Once you know the answer to question 1, you sit and wait for him to come by. No matter what hole he chose, (assuming he is playing all 18) eventually Trump would come to him. Its not like somebody said he would be having lunch and the shooter knew which table to set up in view of.

You must not play golf? LOL
    The question remains: How did he know Trump would even be on the course at that time of day? He was tipped off!
    And no, I don’t waste my time chasing little white balls on a golf course. I spend my time at shooting ranges and sporting clays courses.
    Then I do a boatload of reloading. And repeat!!! :wavey:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    The question remains: How did he know Trump would even be on the course at that time of day? He was tipped off!
    And no, I don’t waste my time chasing little white balls on a golf course. I spend my time at shooting ranges and sporting clays courses.
    Then I do a boatload of reloading. And repeat!!! :wavey:
    All golf courses should be converted to public shooting ranges, change my mind

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    And how does one get on a airplane in Hawaii with an AK-47, ammo, and SAVI plates in his carry on....or did he meet someone in Florida and get the gun from them? Maybe the FBI gave it to him.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Ryan Wesley Routh, 58, appeared in prison scrubs and shackles at a federal courthouse in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, according to the Associated Press. Routh is charged with possessing a firearm despite being a convicted felon and possessing a firearm with a destroyed serial number.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    But she’s an independent who happens to always vote for Democrats, because they’re better on “infrastructure”. RiRight.
    Never really thought about it but do you think she is wrong on infrastructure? Eisenhower, Obama, Biden do come to mind.

What Republicans have spent big on infrastructure?

Help me refute that conclusion.

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The media needs to make public apology and state that they were wrong, Trump is not a NAZI, not a dictator, and is not a threat to democracy. And the politicians and entertainers who have said as much and worse also need to apologize. These assassination attempts are on all of them as instigators.

Note: I do not advocate for democracy, a word that has been misused and abused for too long. We are a republic, not a democracy. A democracy is unstable. A republic, had the humanists not infiltrated our whole society and all institutions, would still be stable.

Top Bottom