• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My first reaction to this was that Trump is leading the Republican Party leftward. But no, he’s only standing where most Republicans and “conservatives” already are.

View attachment 376714
    Or... OR... he's trying to lure in the squishes to think he's like them so they'll vote for him? And then when he wins?

1724974376731.png

;)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Or... OR... he's trying to lure in the squishes to think he's like them so they'll vote for him? And then when he wins?

View attachment 376715

;)
    Which lefty that has abortion as their leading voting position will now decide to vote for him? Which voting group is that? No, he’s a New York democrat and he’s campaigning from the left this time around.

Reactions: oze

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Which lefty that has abortion as their leading voting position will now decide to vote for him? Which voting group is that? No, he’s a New York democrat and he’s campaigning from the left this time around.
    RINOs... you know their supporters are out there. Unfortunately he needs their "Never Trumper" votes I think. I don't think he's campaigning from the left. He's been pretty vocal about the left.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Sounds a lot like an Onion story if you ask me.
    What, you didn't ask me?
    No matter.
    Same answer...
    This clip isn’t a definitive a ‘yes’ vote as the earlier twitter post indicates but I’d agree that he’s probably a ‘yes’ vote on Amendment 4.

I guess he’s figured people that vote pro-life will hold their nose and vote for him anyway. Not the advice I’d give. I think on balance he’ll lose more prolife votes than moderate abortion votes.

Time will tell.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    RINOs... you know their supporters are out there. Unfortunately he needs their "Never Trumper" votes I think. I don't think he's campaigning from the left. He's been pretty vocal about the left.
    He’s not attacking from the right. He’s not attacking from the commie-insane left that Kamala is but he’s definitely attacking from the left compared to where he did in 2016.

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    "Michael Eric Dyson, an author and Trump critic, was on CNN shortly after Vance made his remarks and was asked to weigh in. “Yeah, I mean, the level of disrespect must not be overlooked. The normalization of this kind of coarse rhetoric, is itself problematic. The opprobrium of a vice presidential candidate speaking about a presidential candidate in such terms is problematic,"

**** off.

Commie gets the respect it deserves.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    "Michael Eric Dyson, an author and Trump critic, was on CNN shortly after Vance made his remarks and was asked to weigh in. “Yeah, I mean, the level of disrespect must not be overlooked. The normalization of this kind of coarse rhetoric, is itself problematic. The opprobrium of a vice presidential candidate speaking about a presidential candidate in such terms is problematic,"

**** off.

Commie gets the respect it deserves.
    We can fill pages with all the hate Trump, kill Trump, destroy Trump rhetoric that was spoken about by POLITICIANS in the past. We make book with all the mock photos of Trumps head, Trump getting killed.....by the Hollywood idiots, TV idiots and such.

"Go to hell" is national news. Sort of reminds me that it's ok for an officer to kill someone when they get rebuked in Jesus name. This world is spinning in a a very wobbly manner.

Top Bottom