• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The fact that her descendant owned slaves is not something you can hold against her. It has nothing to do with her. :dunno:

She's a terrible politician. You don't need to look in the past to find numerous reasons to not vote for her.

Put her in jail for the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal that killed 13 US service members ... not because her ancestor owned slaves (like most founding fathers).
    People should be held to their own standards though. She agrees with reparations. Seems like if she believes that people living today are responsible for the sins of their ancestors, she should pay.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    IMG_7304.jpeg
    This gem comes from a Facebook post from one of my unhinged hardcore democrat family members. To our friends in NWI, please take a moment to help me drive her crazy by supporting this gas station! The comments on her post were numerous and in support of her boycott - while all of us know full well that if the station had a Harris banner up, they would fawn over them and collectively praise the station owner. It only works one way for democrats/communists. The Party is everything.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Looks like the gaslighting is working. Left to their own thoughts, people soundly rejected Kuntala in 2020. Corporate media isn't dead yet.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    View attachment 376328
    This gem comes from a Facebook post from one of my unhinged hardcore democrat family members. To our friends in NWI, please take a moment to help me drive her crazy by supporting this gas station! The comments on her post were numerous and in support of her boycott - while all of us know full well that if the station had a Harris banner up, they would fawn over them and collectively praise the station owner. It only works one way for democrats/communists. The Party is everything.
    Didn’t realize the commies had such a disdain for Noble Roman’s.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    GWB, WTF? Now we know why he didn’t build us a wall. Wonder what would come out on GWB if Trump is elected and exposes the corruption of the past?

Member of the uniparty who has benefited handsomely from the MIC. Would not surprise me at all.

Remember WMDs in Iraq?

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Or is this simply another made-up story leaked by the left?
    Anyone remember the Beyonce performance at the D.N.C.?

Yeah, neither does anyone else...

Top Bottom