• 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    What is the definition of Neocon today?

Over the years I have heard various definitions, normally used as a slur by leftists.

Seriously, how are Conservatives using it today?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    At the end of the day this election is going to be all about Trump I think, regardless of Harris or who is VP on either side.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    If Trump wants to win this election he has to take it down a notch and act more presidential. By that I mean focus on the issues more in a straightforward intelligent manner without screaming and hyperbole. Concentrate on the economy with true facts and figures and put the blame on Harris and Bidiot. Talk about high gasoline and food prices and inflation and the high cost of living brought on by the Democraps and their inflationary policies. Blame the Democraps for high interest rates on things like car loans and mortgages; issues that people are really worried about. Finally, with facts and figures and examples, blast the Democraps on the open border without yelling and screaming. Show the public what has happened to the border states and their economies and their problems with public safety and for that matter public safety and crime all over the US in Democrat controlled cities like Chicago, LA and San Francisco.
    God Save America, Please? :rockwoot:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If Trump wants to win this election he has to take it down a notch and act more presidential. By that I mean focus on the issues more in a straightforward intelligent manner without screaming and hyperbole. Concentrate on the economy with true facts and figures and put the blame on Harris and Bidiot. Talk about high gasoline and food prices and inflation and the high cost of living brought on by the Democraps and their inflationary policies. Blame the Democraps for high interest rates on things like car loans and mortgages; issues that people are really worried about. Finally, with facts and figures and examples, blast the Democraps on the open border without yelling and screaming. Show the public what has happened to the border states and their economies and their problems with public safety and for that matter public safety and crime all over the US in Democrat controlled cities like Chicago, LA and San Francisco.

I can’t believe there is no search engine to find conservatives content. I have read numerous articles on how Trump has become more traditional in his actions, please show us the last mean tweet. That change has already occurred…

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Yes!

Trump could channel Ronald Reagan and say to.the American People, "Ask yourselves: am I better off than I was four years ago?" And then hammer on how the Trump smoking hot economy went into the shitter when Biden took office. BEFORE the insane COVID restrictions made it even worse. I hate to quote James Carville but, "It's the economy, stupid".

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    The point is Hailey is not the future of the republican party. Not sure who is, but it for sure is not her…
    According to the polls, the race is tightening.

Do you think this is because

1. The polls are lying.
    2. We are seeing a Harris bump.
    3. Vance has hurt Trump?

I think it a combination of 2 and 3.

At that point it becomes a question of which one is more temporary.

At the point where we are now, knowing Biden has stepped down, do you have any concerns about Vance vs another pick?

If Trumps internal polling said Vance was hurting Trump's chances and Vance pulled a Biden by saying he was stepping out for the good of his party, to shield his wife and kids or whatever, could Trump get a bounce and pull ahead with another pick AFTER Harris announces her VP?

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    The point is Hailey is not the future of the republican party. Not sure who is, but it for sure is not her…
    If Trump loses again, there's a reasonable argument that she was right. I'm not saying she was my first or second choice, but to pretend she's not significant isn't accurate, IMO.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    According to the polls, the race is tightening.

Do you think this is because

1. The polls are lying.
    2. We are seeing a Harris bump.
    3. Vance has hurt Trump?

I think it a combination of 2 and 3.

At that point it becomes a question of which one is more temporary.

At the point where we are now, knowing Biden has stepped down, do you have any concerns about Vance vs another pick?

If Trumps internal polling said Vance was hurting Trump's chances and Vance pulled a Biden by saying he was stepping out for the good of his party, to shield his wife and kids or whatever, could Trump get a bounce and pull ahead with another pick AFTER Harris announces her VP?
    How come this post has been posted 3 times?

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    Harris was wildly unpopular until last week. Look no further the treatment of Biden. After the debate, the media attacked him as a self-centered pariah. The DNC machine forces him out and the media consider him a statesman.

The media is propping her up and putting faux numbers out there because the Democratic ticket will need cover to create enough harvested ballots.

Top Bottom