• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The Democrat political machine is so determined to implement one Party rule that nothing they do would surprise me. They are utterly corrupt and there is nothing they will not do to achieve and retain power. That so many people in this country support their perversion of our judicial system is sickening. But such is the nature of authoritarians.

I understand why the people who lead the cabal (or derive their paychecks from them) are acting in this manner, but why the useful idiots who buy into their propaganda support them is perplexing, and very sad. They cheer while our Republic is being destroyed. :(
    I think it's possible these **********ers could go all in. Max sentence. In for a penny, in for a pound.

At some level Trump will eventually win on appeal. They just need him to be a felon until November, way before he's likely to have the conviction overturned. And it would be just grand for them if he were in an orange jumpsuit behind bars. End justifies the means. I'd be surprised if he spent no time in jail.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Authoritarians have no power base without the sheep who buy their BS. What, exactly, does it take to keep on believing in something that flies in the face of all the evidence at hand?
    I cut this off at the point where this can be answered. What it takes for people to believe something is trust for the people telling them what to believe. Evidence doesn't really matter if they don't believe the evidence is real. What you or I believe in might turn out to be ******** if we had all knowledge, and were devoid of bias. That's just not our state of being.

As it pertains to this question, what does it take to support authoritarians? Trust. However it comes, it takes trust first.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    I think it's possible these mo*******could go all in. Max sentence. In for a penny, in for a pound.

At some level Trump will eventually win on appeal. They just need him to be a felon until November, way before he's likely to have the conviction overturned. And it would be just grand for them if he were in an orange jumpsuit behind bars. End justifies the means. I'd be surprised if he spent no time in jail.
    whoa, I guess something malfunctioned here

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    At the risk of being severely flamed... Your response is way too narrow. Ask any religion.
    Who is to say any given religion is wrong? Whoever doesn't believe in it. Are they all wrong? Probably not, but again, I don't know everything. I'm content to be agnostic.

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    I agree with half of your statement, and totally disagree with the other half. I posit that Mr. Trump has already won. All of this publicity is exactly what the Dems want. Unfortunately (for them) they did not think this through. It has riled up Mr. Trump's base to a fever pitch. It has shown a good section of the middle (voters) what the Dems are capable of stooping to, just to win. The trial and conviction in NY has bolstered Mr. Trump's campaign, and his coffers.

I will be surprised if he spends one second in jail. Being a convicted felon, does not, in and of itself, have any bearing on whether or not Mr. Trump can run, win, or be inaugurated. If he does go to jail, he will win so many more fans, just for being a victim of the Dem machine.

IMHO, the best thing the Dems could have done to keep Mr. Trump at bay this election season is to emulate President Ford. Had Mr. Biden pardoned Mr. Trump for any and all crimes he may have committed while in office, he would have shown the charges for what they are: mostly nitpicking made up $#!T that all politicians do. The criminal trial(s) will do nothing to help the Dems. It is huge fuel for Mr. Trump's campaign. It boggles my mind that every democrat in the nation is too ignorant, uninformed or uninterested in the truth to see that. Anyone who scares the Democrats to the point of all of this madness, deserves my (your) vote. Democrats thrive on blind obedience. People who can think for themselves scare them. Mr. Trump's fans, for the most part I think, are quite capable of assessing the situation for what it is. I hope.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I agree with half of your statement, and totally disagree with the other half. I posit that Mr. Trump has already won. All of this publicity is exactly what the Dems want. Unfortunately (for them) they did not think this through. It has riled up Mr. Trump's base to a fever pitch. It has shown a good section of the middle (voters) what the Dems are capable of stooping to, just to win. The trial and conviction in NY has bolstered Mr. Trump's campaign, and his coffers.

I will be surprised if he spends one second in jail. Being a convicted felon, does not, in and of itself, have any bearing on whether or not Mr. Trump can run, win, or be inaugurated. If he does go to jail, he will win so many more fans, just for being a victim of the Dem machine.

IMHO, the best thing the Dems could have done to keep Mr. Trump at bay this election season is to emulate President Ford. Had Mr. Biden pardoned Mr. Trump for any and all crimes he may have committed while in office, he would have shown the charges for what they are: mostly nitpicking made up $#!T that all politicians do. The criminal trial(s) will do nothing to help the Dems. It is huge fuel for Mr. Trump's campaign. It boggles my mind that every democrat in the nation is too ignorant, uninformed or uninterested in the truth to see that. Anyone who scares the Democrats to the point of all of this madness, deserves my (your) vote. Democrats thrive on blind obedience. People who can think for themselves scare them. Mr. Trump's fans, for the most part I think, are quite capable of assessing the situation for what it is. I hope.
    I'm not seeing it. You guys keep saying that Trump's base is riled up and Dems will reap the whirlwind. Well. I'd say that his base was riled up before he was convicted. Poll diffs haven't changed a point since the ruling. Now, you might say, the cabal will never let the polls show the truth. Well, look at that peak at the end of January. They weren't shy about that one.

1718745727219.png

I think what we're seeing is that people have mostly made up their minds, and the Trump voters are already pissed about the whole thing. So it's not the Trump folks in play.

The TDS folks on the other side have made up their minds too. So it's not the idiot Dem voters in play. There's only a tiny group of people who could possibly switch. And they're not.

You might hear anecdotal stories about people who are moving to Trump. Well, maybe they needed a nudge and this was that. We probably don't pay any attention to fickle people who might have voted for Trump, but now that he's a felon, have switched. So then it's a wash.

Basically Trump's polls haven't budged other than Wisconsin. And it's only changed there because they're butt hurt, because they think Trump **** on Milwaukee. And maybe he did. Milwaukee is a ****-hole. But that's about the only thing that's moved the polls for Trump either way in awhile. The number of people who might have switched away from Trump because he's a convicted felon is tiny. And the number of people who switched to support him because of the conviction is also tiny.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Basically, I'm not buying that hordes of people who were stupid enough to support Biden before the verdict, have become suddenly smart and are going with Trump. I think those people had probably made up their minds long before.

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    I agree with posts 4870 & 4871, above. There will not be HUGE swings in the polls behind anything to do with Mr. Trump's legal issues. And therein lies the rub. Elections, for the most part, are not won by HUGE margins; they are won by the thinnest of margins. Last I heard Misters Biden and Trump were running right at 49% each. Essentially a horse-racing photo finish. If 98% of the electorate has already made up their minds, the election, quite obviously, will be decided by the other 2%. Nobody in politics is looking for a HUGE win; both sides know that most of the electorate has already finished thinking and is awaiting election day. As such, both sides are catering to the small percentage of undecided/uncommitted voters that are left. The closer the date of the election gets, and the tighter the race becomes, the more radical the claims will be. By both sides. No matter who wins, America loses. On the one hand, our choice is a senile old man, who can't seem to keep his mind on the task at hand. On the other hand, we may choose an egotistical, self-important blow hard who knows little about the America he wants to run, and makes whatever promises seem expedient to whatever crowd he happens to be talking to. America deserves better. We won't get it as long as we are fighting amongst ourselves to pick the best option between two losers. And that is what both sides count on. It keeps them (one or the other) in control.

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    Who is to say any given religion is wrong? Whoever doesn't believe in it. Are they all wrong? Probably not, but again, I don't know everything. I'm content to be agnostic.
    Check Buffalo Springfield. Nobody's right, if everybody's wrong. I disagree with you. The only thing that makes any sense at all is that they are all wrong. And I am not agnostic, nor am I atheistic. I KNOW there is a god. Small g intentional, and she doesn't give two $#!Ts which religion anybody is.

What happened? I had to edit my own foul language.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I am not in agreement with the assessment the the Don will not shift voters.

The debate on the 27th could swing things quite differently. Joe is not well and the polls normally favor the Democratic side. Let’s not forget the Hildabest was supposed to win in a landslide.

check this out for you nay sayers https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Was Biden truly ever leading Trump in polls? IMO, that's like saying Biden won the election; just ain't so.
    The polls are irrelevant. Polls do not reflect stuffed ballot boxes, and THAT is how the Democrats are planning to win. They did it in 2020 and they have had four years to improve their fraud techniques. I expect President Potato-Head to win with 100 million votes. Anyone who calls out their fraud will be called out as an "insurrectionist." :dunno:

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    There's only a tiny group of people who could possibly switch. And they're not.
    Well, since the Libertarian candidate **** his rainbow diaper, the sham trial shifted me from solidly "none of the above" to, as the meme said, "TRUMP! Because, **** you"

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    I will go out on a really stout, thick limb here. Mr. Trump will win the upcoming presidential election. Dems will cry foul 3 ways to Sunday. Just like Mr. Trump did last go-round. They won't even notice that they are acting exactly as they've been complaining about him acting for the last 4 years. I simply cannot fathom that any incumbent, let alone a Democrat, can win an election after 3 years of double-digit plus inflation, prices through the roof, skyrocketing corporate profits while lots of folks can't feed their kids, and wars raging on two fronts (Ukraine and whatever you want to call the nightmare in the middle east).

Top Bottom