• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Those are some of the biggest proponents of the woke nonsense.
    They're not a monolith though. The soccar moms are what drove VA towards red, after the story about the father being arrested for trying to protect his daughter who was raped by a trans. Soccar moms have daughters too. Anti-ClownWorld™ is across the spectrum.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I’m just going to leave this here… she is a “republican” right?

Dickerson said, “So you would prefer a Democratic majority?”

Cheney said, “I believe very strongly in those principles and ideals that have defined the Republican Party, but the Republican Party of today has made a choice, and they haven’t chosen the Constitution. And so I do think it presents a threat if the Republicans are in the majority in January 2025.”

In other words. Yes. They are such stalwart defenders of the Constitution. So much so that they keep on saying the Constitution is outdated and should be scraped for a new one.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Cheney said, “I believe very strongly in those principles and ideals that have defined the Republican Party, but the Republican Party of today has made a choice, and they haven’t chosen the Constitution. And so I do think it presents a threat if the Republicans are in the majority in January 2025.”

In other words. Yes. They are such stalwart defenders of the Constitution. So much so that they keep on saying the Constitution is outdated and should be scraped for a new one.
    She is currently paid, and her future prospects depend on, carrying every drop of water for the donor class that she can

She isn't even republican enough to qualify as a RINO, she is just a quisling. She is the GOP's Hillary, out for herself first and foremost

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You spelled 'Nyah Nyah' wrong
    (GIF Image)

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    She is currently paid, and her future prospects depend on, carrying every drop of water for the donor class that she can

She isn't even republican enough to qualify as a RINO, she is just a quisling. She is the GOP's Hillary, out for herself first and foremost
    That's actually an insult to Hillary. Hillary is more successful than Liz could ever dream of being.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

She wouldn’t recognize the US constitution if it paper-cut her shriveled up Democrat ****.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    But usually they want free healthcare and unfettered abortion for their kids more…
    Not as much as they want(ed) to (be) accepted by other parents.

I'll agree they want healthcare. I think they're agnostic on abortion.

I'm not talking about the young hipster moms that shop at Whole Foods.

The suburban Mom demographic is my customer base. I'm talking about women in their 40's and early 50's. They lived in suburban belt counties that were once reliably red. They have their kids in every activity, academy, travel sport and private coaching program they can squeeze in. They mean well, but tend live vicariously through their kids. Some are helicopter parents. They live in houses they can barely afford. They drive SUVs they can barely afford. They shop at Costco. They go on vacation for every break. They rely on 401(k)s for davings. They don't make the big money decisions like houses and vehicles, but unilaterally make the consumer spending decisions - weekly goods, grocery shopping, dining and entertainment, extracurricular spending.

In 2004, they wanted the stability of GWB. In 2008, they wanted to be part of the club that voted for BHO. In 2012, they wanted Romney. In 2016, they settled for Trump. In 2020, they were sick of Trump. Well now, they know they may have thought Trump coarse, but they loved how their monthly income vs monthly out-go looked during the Trump Admin (even though the spending never slowed and the printing began ramping up).

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    1- We should worry as a country if we don't have debates. That's not acceptable. It shouldn't be accepted that Trump won't attend the ones we have now. We're retreating to ideological corners and refusing to debate. Biden should be pressed on his performance.

2- There's a term for people who love and forgive those they adore unconditionally... You keep waiting for that krakken. You'll probably talk about it here when acting to be confident Trump is the only option in 28.
    Though I agree in the spirit of debate and agree with your premise, the current landscape does not lend itself to true debate.

Democrats don't debate because of group think. They just fall in line and wait for their gift.

Republicans turn into a circular firing squad. Hell, Republicans can't even find capable moderators that don't contribute to the blood sport. Instead, they're either progressives or establishment *** guzzlers. If Trump wasn't even considered, DeSantis would take the stones and arrows.

We don't even have an electorate that's remotely aware of civics and the importance of debate. It's a digital culture. Legacy media, legacy anchors, legacy infrastructure and strategy is nearly obsolete. Vivek accurately called out the establishment and he is dispised.

Individuals that call Trump out for not debating, would probably be wailing if he was debating. Imagine the side show of a man that can only serve one term and has as loyal a base as any politician in American History. You guys would be crying after he called Chris Christie a fat a** to his face and didn't let up, called Nikki Hakey stupid to her face, and would relentlessly hammer DeSantis for his heels. Because if you want a debate, that's what you'd get. And you'd better believe the DNC apparatchik don't want Biden to deal with the blows Trump would reign upon him. It wouldn't be debate. It would be standup full of one-liners until (the esteemed Dr) Jill Biden said, "No mas."

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Though I agree in the spirit of debate and agree with your premise, the current landscape does not lend itself to true debate.

Democrats don't debate because of group think. They just fall in line and wait for their gift.

Republicans turn into a circular firing squad. Hell, Republicans can't even find capable moderators that don't contribute to the blood sport. Instead, they're either progressives or establishment *** guzzlers. If Trump wasn't even considered, DeSantis would take the stones and arrows.

We don't even have an electorate that's remotely aware of civics and the importance of debate. It's a digital culture. Legacy media, legacy anchors, legacy infrastructure and strategy is nearly obsolete. Vivek accurately called out the establishment and he is dispised.

Individuals that call Trump out for not debating, would probably be wailing if he was debating. Imagine the side show of a man that can only serve one term and has as loyal a base as any politician in American History. You guys would be crying after he called Chris Christie a fat a** to his face and didn't let up, called Nikki Hakey stupid to her face, and would relentlessly hammer DeSantis for his heels. Because if you want a debate, that's what you'd get. And you'd better believe the DNC apparatchik don't want Biden to deal with the blows Trump would reign upon him. It wouldn't be debate. It would be standup full of one-liners until (the esteemed Dr) Jill Biden said, "No mas."
    Hugh Hewitt was probably the best moderator I’ve seen to date. I think he handles it well.
    the others have been hit and miss.

If you want to lead a nation, you should be willing to stand in front of your party then your opposition to discuss the difference in strategy and beliefs. Trump hasn’t had to address concerns the way the others have, because he chose to opt out. We haven’t heard him discuss how he would handle the challenges today. The world has changed since he left office. He does choose insults over substance now at his rallies and with his so-eloquent Truth Social postings. None of this is an excuse to not tell the people what you would do in office.

Top Bottom