• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    Those are some of the biggest proponents of the woke nonsense.
    I'm not talking about that part of the demographic. The ones that feel that way in their heart of hearts will never be swayed, and I want nothing to do with them.

I'm talking about upper middle class hockey moms, soccer moms, baseball moms, moms with pre-teen and teenage sons in multiple activities or multiple variations of the same activity that didn't like mean tweets.

There are multitudes of them in each suburban enclave that are sick of seeing their husband's paycheck remain the same while the cost of everything has skyrocketed. They are tired of the ideology being force fed to their sons.

They may not have liked Trump, but they liked the way things were under Trump.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Some make the case that the things which were likable could not have been possible without a bold, boisterous personality.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    But according to most pundits and some on INGO the primary's are all but over. Its just a formality really.
    So was 2020, apparently.

I might be wrong, but that looks/sounds awkwardly edited.
    It's legit. He is that special. We're supposed to admire all of his words, even the bad words because they are still the best words. If his words are false, that's just amusing and we move on. Only Trump can save us. Nobody else. 12 minutes in.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Lincoln freed the slaves. Emancipation Proclamation. 14th Amendment.

Trump commuted sentences, gave money to HBCUs and was friends with Kanye.

I’ll spend my afternoon debating which was more significant.
    Lincoln only freed the slaves in confederate states with the Emancipation Proclamation

It was a selective tactic to encourage rebellion as well as perhaps make the confederacy keep more troops closer to home to guard against such possibilities

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Trump needs to change his message. He really does need to drop the election was stolen and revenge and start hammering Biden on how :poop: things have been. He's not going to get anyone else to vote for him with the former, but the latter might get people to overlook their dislike of him in favor of wanting things better again.
    I would not expect that until after he locks up the nomination

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    According to Trump and most others the nomination is already a lock. "Just look at the polls." they say. No need to debate because he's so far out front, they say. No other candidate can outmatch his sizable base. It's a sure thing, they say.

On noes he might HRC himself if he takes the nomination as inevitable and jumps ahead too soon before it's a "lock".

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    According to Trump and most others the nomination is already a lock. "Just look at the polls." they say. No need to debate because he's so far out front, they say. No other candidate can outmatch his sizable base. It's a sure thing, they say.

On noes he might HRC himself if he takes the nomination as inevitable and jumps ahead too soon before it's a "lock".
    Do you not know what Trump‘s plan is?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    But according to most pundits and some on INGO the primary's are all but over. It’s just a formality really.
    They are “all but over”. Like a race where the leader is a lap up on the field (over 60 laps in this case) it is “all but over”, the ”all but” means there still is a risk of throwing a rod or blowing a tire.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Trump needs to change his message. He really does need to drop the election was stolen and revenge and start hammering Biden on how :poop: things have been. He's not going to get anyone else to vote for him with the former, but the latter might get people to overlook their dislike of him in favor of wanting things better again.
    He can't help himself. He loves Trump. He wants to talk about Trump. He loves to be loved by that chunk of the party that adores him and shows up to all his events. He knows how to bang the drum for them. We'll hear for another ten months how close we are to finally seeing the evidence that the election was stolen. He failed to control the message while debating Biden last time.

A generic Republican who talks about nothing but the economy, border, crime, wars, energy and not stolen elections, abortion, social issues, or Trump will cruise to victory in this environment.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

I’m not seeing what is so yuk yuk about this? It must take a leftist secret decoder ring to decipher this stuff.

If you were expecting an answer similar to brother John from the Antioch Baptist church you have not been paying attention, but I suspect that it is just another round of the worst interpretation of Trump’s intentions…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    He failed to control the message while debating Biden last time.
    Won’t have to worry about that this time, there will be no debates.
    He can't help himself. He loves Trump. He wants to talk about Trump. He loves to be loved by that chunk of the party that adores him and shows up to all his events. He knows how to bang the drum for them. We'll hear for another ten months how close we are to finally seeing the evidence that the election was stolen. He failed to control the message while debating Biden last time.

A generic Republican who talks about nothing but the economy, border, crime, wars, energy and not stolen elections, abortion, social issues, or Trump will cruise to victory in this environment.
    Like every person alive is not self centered, including you. The evidence the election was stolen has been destroyed, often in violation of laws as evidenced by recent court cases where the evidence was ordered as part of discovery, only to be told by government it no longer exists. Funny thing, continued work to obtain evidence from the election generally results in non existent evidence or evidence that is damning to the narrative.

Speaking of narratives that there was no fraud is a narrative of the left you bought hook line and sinker…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    They are “all but over”. Like a race where the leader is a lap up on the field (over 60 laps in this case) it is “all but over”, the ”all but” means there still is a risk of throwing a rod or blowing a tire.
    Do you actually believe that Trump is concerned about a risk of "throwing a rod" or "blowing a tire?" I would say he's pretty confident that the race is all but over.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Do you actually believe that Trump is concerned about a risk of "throwing a rod" or "blowing a tire?" I would say he's pretty confident that the race is all but over.
    I’m confident Trump is doing what he can to mitigate the risks while also being confident the race is all but over…

Top Bottom