• ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    \
    I can’t imagine bidet debating, can you? I think Trump is over debating as well. They are nothing but a leftist gotcha game...
    I like Presidents that can handle gotcha games.

He handled it well before.

Maybe age is catching up with him?

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Won’t have to worry about that this time, there will be no debates.

Like every person alive is not self centered, including you. The evidence the election was stolen has been destroyed, often in violation of laws as evidenced by recent court cases where the evidence was ordered as part of discovery, only to be told by government it no longer exists. Funny thing, continued work to obtain evidence from the election generally results in non existent evidence or evidence that is damning to the narrative.

Speaking of narratives that there was no fraud is a narrative of the left you bought hook line and sinker…
    1- We should worry as a country if we don't have debates. That's not acceptable. It shouldn't be accepted that Trump won't attend the ones we have now. We're retreating to ideological corners and refusing to debate. Biden should be pressed on his performance.

2- There's a term for people who love and forgive those they adore unconditionally... You keep waiting for that krakken. You'll probably talk about it here when acting to be confident Trump is the only option in 28.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    How many straight elections has that been said by people now? It's at least every one since 2016. I can't remember seeing it in 2012, but I may have missed it
    That's literally 2 elections. You think I care about the dog catcher and school board elections in between? The big chair election is the one that drives events.

You probably think that the Civil War started in 1861, don't ya? It started way before then. Things happen slowly, then all at once.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    That's literally 2 elections. You think I care about the dog catcher and school board elections in between? The big chair election is the one that drives events.

You probably think that the Civil War started in 1861, don't ya? It started way before then. Things happen slowly, then all at once.
    It's as stupid to say now as it was before those two. Nothing is going to stop the election from happening.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    An example of delusion at its finest.
    Wow! Is my statement not true? If your reply is it never has happened and never will you believe in the norm, therefor have a normalcy bias. How the heck is that delusional? The delusion is that we are in a historical norm, we are not, wake up…

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Wow! Is my statement not true? If your reply is it never has happened and never will you believe in the norm, therefor have a normalcy bias. How the heck is that delusional? The delusion is that we are in a historical norm, we are not, wake up…
    What is a historical norm anyway? When have we had this norm? When the British were invading us? The Civil War? Great Depression? WWII?

I didn't say it couldn't happen because it never happened. I said there was no way we would not have an election next year. There is no group close to having the control necessary to make something like that happen. Unless of course the thought is that something happens that the Rs suddenly think that Biden should be President because it is too important to change Presidents now.

Top Bottom