• ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    We could do better.
    True. At least she would be a step way ahead of the current VP that we have been cursed with. I think what it all comes down to with her consideration in the vetting process is a matter of loyalty. If she can be trusted to be loyal to Trump through thick and thin. I believe that was one of the criteria mentioned in the article.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    True. At least she would be a step way ahead of the current VP that we have been cursed with. I think what it all comes down to with her consideration in the vetting process is a matter of loyalty. If she can be trusted to be loyal to Trump through thick and thin. I believe that was one of the criteria mentioned in the article.
    Ugh.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    And she 'beats the pants off of' your boy DeSantis even more so. Turns out 19 points isn't such a high hurdle and certainly not evidence that it's any politician's year to be crowned president. Note that Sarah did not immediately think she would now make a good presidential candidate. Neither did Mike

If Ron had limited his ambition to delivering for the people of Florida he might still have a bright future. Now, not so much

I primarily brought up DeWine because I was tired of hearing about what an accomplishment that 19 points was vis a vis greater political ambition

View attachment 326906
    First of all, DeSantis isn't "My boy" When have you last heard from me advocating for DeSantis as such. and the reason why I brought DeWine, and your comparison obsession up is because your personal gratification spiel extolling the virtues of your beloved "stiff" became tiresome.

You act as if DeWine was a candidate in the GOP primary and competing against DeSantis.. If he were then maybe your self serving comparisons might carry some weight and I might have actually considered DeWine in the mix as an alternative. Would if only I could.

You also might have had a point if they were running against each other for Governor. Which they are not and never will. That's why your comparisons are silly, moot and self serving.

1705701854582.png

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And she 'beats the pants off of' your boy DeSantis even more so. Turns out 19 points isn't such a high hurdle and certainly not evidence that it's any politician's year to be crowned president. Note that Sarah did not immediately think she would now make a good presidential candidate. Neither did Mike

If Ron had limited his ambition to delivering for the people of Florida he might still have a bright future. Now, not so much

I primarily brought up DeWine because I was tired of hearing about what an accomplishment that 19 points was vis a vis greater political ambition

View attachment 326906

:coffee:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    First of all, DeSantis isn't "My boy" When have you last heard from me advocating for DeSantis as such. and the reason why I brought DeWine, and your obsession up is because your personal gratification spiel extolling the virtues of your beloved "stiff" became tiresome.

You act as if DeWine was a candidate in the GOP primary and competing against DeSantis.. If he were then maybe your self serving comparisons might carry some weight and I might have actually considered DeWine in the mix as an alternative. Would if only I could.

You also might have had a point if they were running against each other for Governor. Which they are not and never will. That's why your comparisons are silly, moot and self serving.

At least he's still pushing DeWine, which in this way is a good sign. He has some standards that even Trump can't overtake. Bug didn't fall on his sword when Trump called DeWine a stiff. But, that may be fueled by his obsession over DeSantis, who is now almost irrelevant to everyone in this conversation. Yet he still makes it about DeSantis. :dunno:

Nice touch.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    First of all, DeSantis isn't "My boy" When have you last heard from me advocating for DeSantis as such. and the reason why I brought DeWine, and your obsession up is because your personal gratification spiel extolling the virtues of your beloved "stiff" became tiresome.

View attachment 326923
    DeWine met that all important (by DeSantis booster's lights) 19 point margin - that's what's being compared

DeWine had enough sense not to believe 19 points made him the chosen one, though. Sorry notYourGuy wasn't similarly self aware

As far as being a 'stiff', I think Ron has a lock on that (as long as we're not talking about positions on Ukraine)

By the logic of 'He won his state by 19 points' Sanders is actually 1.5X more
    betterer

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The primary is over with. There’s no doubting who won. The rest is just a formality. Wish I could’ve voted for Mike DeWine. He’s awesome. (so I've heard) I don’t care what Trump says about him,

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Wonder if she's gonna get a tattoo of his signature that her signed on her forearm?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This looks like it would have been a good time.

I like how he asked the husband/boyfriend before signing her shirt.
    Now I think it’s reasonable for people to say that’s unacceptable for a president candidate to behave like that. But if we’re holding Trump to a standard of behavior, we have to acknowledge then that the behavior of Biden around young girls is also a problem

So then it’s also reasonable to ask is the bad behavior of both equal? Is autographing a woman’s chest, who asked for the autograph, after having asked the significant other for permission, worse than touching young girls inappropriately, really equal? If the lesser offense troubles you so much, sometimes you have to hold your nose.

The only thing I see wrong in the video. Trump is married. He didn’t ask his wife if it was okay to sign that woman’s chest. But I suspect that marriage is not traditional. She prolly got side dudes.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Now I think it’s reasonable for people to say that’s unacceptable for a president candidate to behave like that. But if we’re holding Trump to a standard if behavior, we have to acknowledge then that the behavior of Biden around young girls is also a problem

So then it’s also reasonable to ask is the bad behavior of both equal? Is autographing a woman’s chest, who asked for the autograph, after having asked the significant other for permission, worse than touching young girls inappropriately really equal? If the lesser offense troubles you so much, sometimes you have to hold your nose.

The only thing I see wrong in the video. Trump is married. He didn’t ask his wife if it was okay to sign that woman’s chest. But I suspect that marriage is not traditional. She prolly got side dudes.
    Hey at least Trump was a gentleman and did'nt grab her by the pu**y

Last edited:

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I just consulted the highest authority in the house, my wife. To be fair, she is a huge Trump fan.

She was not happy when viewing this and thought it was "highly inappropriate". I was told if "I ever decide to do something this stupid my **** would in in her purse". Luckily for me, I can not see a scenario which would require me to sign a young ladies breast. So it is safe to assume, my **** will not be visiting my wifes purse anytime soon.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The primary is over with. There’s no doubting who won. The rest is just a formality. Wish I could’ve voted for Mike DeWine. He’s awesome. (so I've heard) I don’t care what Trump says about him,

For someone whose guy isn't DeSantis, you seem awfully ... aggravated ... by receiving a small dose of the sort of treatment Trump supporters have had to put up with for YEARS

Cue the 'I never said or did exactly that' deflection

Drink up now!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You are so abused Bug. Go hug your Trumpy bear. It will comfort you.

Top Bottom