• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Semi's should be treated like pit bulls. Many of them are nice and wouldn't harm anyone. Then there are the others that will kill you in heartbeat or make your life a living hell. Best to treat them all like unfamiliar dogs till you know better. Same applies to members of the thin blue line gang. Let's be safe out there. Your only job is to make it home safe at the end of the day.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    All is well and good until the shoe is on the other foot
    I have a class A CDL and have driven a truck before(no OTR) I freely admit there are a lot of d-bag truckers out there.

I have seen and even reported such d-bag behavior so I have no problem with them being brought to attention and I absolutely will not attempt to defend them or look the other way at all costs.

If you wanna post as many stories that you can muster of d-bag truckers doing bad things then have at it.

I promise that I won't take it personally. :yesway:

Last edited:

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    I can understand the aggravation toward truckers, there are some out there that are complete morons, discurtious, and yes, even some dangerous ones. I am not a truck driver, but on average I put in over 150 miles a day driving to work. Of the instances that I have encountered near death experiences, it is typically a driver in a car pr passenger truck. Semi trucks can be an aggravation, but not typically as unsafe as the lady putting on her makeup driving down the interstate, or the guy that is typing on his computer running 90 on his way to work.
    There are bad apples in every profession, truck drivers, police officers, fast food workers, ect... but the majority are just doing their job. Trucker bashing is no different than LEO bashing, military bashing, or singling out any particular group because of the actions of a small percentage.

rw496

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Lake County
    A picture or two of police officers doing what they do best may be in order:

enhanced-buzz-16355-1316962458-4.jpg
    Does anyone else find this strangely erotic?

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    But they must be professionals. I mean they hafta take a test and be certified,even if they speak a no english.

If you say so. I am still a CDL licensed driver.

What I see makes no sense. What I see is real.

I have no control or power over anything. What I see is there and it makes no sense. But it is there.

Top Bottom