Mar 19, 2012

images

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Oh, my wife is! We went to Outback Steakhouse yesterday and she got mad at ME because the excessively hot waitress was flirting with me! WTF:dunno:

Maybe the waitress in question takes a perverse pleasure in inciting jealousy. I have certainly heard of stranger things. Ditto for your wife getting mad at you over it--it is almost like the blame everything wrong on GWB approach taken by the democrats that will not end until after the 2032 election.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    News flash....

I drove the 364 mile round trip to Kings Island yesterday and did not see one truck driver that was deserving of being saluted (yes I will salute my fellow truck drivers when it calls for it), but I did have the privilege of dealing with idiot car owners who think that driving 78 in a 70mph was just to darn slow for them.

To the drivers of the two cars that decided to tailgate me a a distance of 4 foot behind my SUV, I apologize for your inability to share the road like it should be.

I don't apologize for slowing down to 70 and blocking your rear behind me and making that call to the Indiana State Police and watching in joy as you was pulled over for tailgating.

Enjoy the ticket you received, it was well deserved.

Too bad I can't make this call while driving my Class A vehicle, evidently since I'm a professional and can't be trusted to talk on my phone at the same time while driving, I can't report idiots who think it's NASCAR on the interstate and decide to draft me.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    News flash....

I drove the 364 mile round trip to Kings Island yesterday and did not see one truck driver that was deserving of being saluted (yes I will salute my fellow truck drivers when it calls for it), but I did have the privilege of dealing with idiot car owners who think that driving 78 in a 70mph was just to darn slow for them.

To the drivers of the two cars that decided to tailgate me a a distance of 4 foot behind my SUV, I apologize for your inability to share the road like it should be.

I don't apologize for slowing down to 70 and blocking your rear behind me and making that call to the Indiana State Police and watching in joy as you was pulled over for tailgating.

Too bad I can't make this call while driving my Class A vehicle, evidently since I'm a professional and can't be trusted to talk on my phone at the same time while driving, I can't report idiots who think it's NASCAR on the interstate and decide to draft me.

:+1: Out of rep, but very well said!

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    ......Too bad I can't make this call while driving my Class A vehicle, evidently since I'm a professional and can't be trusted to talk on my phone at the same time while driving,......

But, but, but, but.....wait.

Didn't I read sometime ago, that our federal government wanted Truckers to be the eyes and ears of our roads, in regard to national security?

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    News flash....

every year 43,000 of these rocket scientists learn the hard way that they dont know what they are doing.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    But, but, but, but.....wait.

Didn't I read sometime ago, that our federal government wanted Truckers to be the eyes and ears of our roads, in regard to national security?

Oh yes, they put together a formal program including a training DVD on how to watch and snitch police-state style, but I guess it didn't pay off well enough since they have determined that we are too stupid to use the telephone, but people operating automobiles can talk, text (in most states still), read, and have sex while driving. Oh, and I almost forgot shaving and applying cosmetics.

Top Bottom