• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    But you will be getting up earlier in relation to before you spring forward. Hence more daylight. Time is not a constant. We put it into play to regulate our work/play day. Sun comes up.....sun goes down. That used to be how time was measured. That and the moon cycle. We have just complicated it with all the Minutes/hours/days/weeks/months/years and the all time favorite.....Leap year.
    With that mess going on why waste energy on DST.

Well, If it were of my choosing, Id go back to getting up with the sun, and working till dusk, and resting on Sunday. But Im one of those idiots who thinks the "better" and "better" we get, the worse off we become.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well, If it were of my choosing, Id go back to getting up with the sun, and working till dusk, and resting on Sunday. But Im one of those idiots who thinks the "better" and "better" we get, the worse off we become.

Not idiotic at all. I am of the same thinking.
    I just roll with the small stuff.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    In a few days the clock in the van and the one on the under the cabinet CD player will be right once again. I change most of the clocks but these two usually get skipped.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    My senior fox terrier was sitting in front of the space heater I had turned on to break the chill in my office area. She was panting horribly so I had to turn the heater off since she isn't smart enough to move to a cooler area. Good thing I love my Chloe girl. :)

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Just had a couple Oreo's, they always make me smile and remind me of being a kid at home. Oreo's are my happy kid comfort kind of food

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    DeerPopcorn_zps552f438d.gif

Top Bottom