• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Just out of curiosity is there a way to download a laptop's browsing history onto an external had drive? if so how can it be done?

I can't help, but do wish I had a good answer for that question!

Maybe if you installed another browser on the external drive itself and used the export function?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    That's an idea. I'm more interested in capturing passwords than anything else.

Stalker are you! :laugh:

Mmmmmm valid question.
    There is software that records the keystrokes on a computer.
    But it is mostly used by stalkers and data thieves. There are legit reasons, but those are not the reasons you usually think of at first.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Mmmmmm valid question.
    There is software that records the keystrokes on a computer.
    But it is mostly used by stalkers and data thieves. There are legit reasons, but those are not the reasons you usually think of at first.

Let's just say I have a wicked sense of humor. I believe everyone must pay for their sins, especially when they are against me. "Should have known better than to cheat a friend"........ Should have listened to George my brother.

I found some online profiles, I did not create them but I did however update them and make them more honest and accurate. My girl Karma and I kicked it for a few with a couple glasses of wine. It made me laugh and helped me through my mourning process. I'm all better now. :laugh:

I may want to have access to those profiles at a later date that's all. Nothing actually sinister going on. Girls just wanna have fun. ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Let's just say I have a wicked sense of humor. I believe everyone must pay for their sins, especially when they are against me. "Should have known better than to cheat a friend"........ Should have listened to George my brother.

I found some online profiles, I did not create them but I did however update them and make them more honest and accurate. My girl Karma and I kicked it for a few with a couple glasses of wine. It made me laugh and helped me through my mourning process. I'm all better now. :laugh:

I may want to have access to those profiles at a later date that's all. Nothing actually sinister going on. Girls just wanna have fun. ;)

Never ever mess with the Valley girls.....ever......:):

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I've already done both today and am now getting ready to go to Walmart.

I did it the other way around. I went to Rual King and Walmart earlier. Now I'm trying to convince myself I need to do the chores. I hate it when my fiancé isn't home. She normally does this stuff while I do the cooking.

Top Bottom