• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Does anyone remember the TV show Quantum Leap? The premise of the show was that the main characters would land in places and then they had to figure out what their purpose in that place was. I often view life like this. I believe things happen for a reason and that people come into our lives for a reason.

I often feel that if I look close enough I will find purpose and meaning in ordinary events and meetings. I think that sometimes even when bad things happen something good will follow.

Tay

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    Plymouth
    I'm a salesman... and whenever I'm walking into a new customers office I usually fart about 10 or 15 feet from the door. I try to see if I can get my toxic gas cloud to follow me in... It works best in the winter. Does this make me immature?

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    pffffbt. Everyone loves a good Dustin' every now and then. Even when they're the dusted one ;D

Care to go for a long car ride? I just ate a sack-o-10 from White Castle with a sack of onion chips. Oh did I mention that I have IBS and my windows don't work? No... Oh my bad. :):

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I went to walmart yesterday and a guy was stocking snow shovels. I cried and whimpered before curling up in the fetus position on the floor, then the .45 ammo came in and I got over it!!

Top Bottom