• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Let's just say I have a wicked sense of humor. I believe everyone must pay for their sins, especially when they are against me. "Should have known better than to cheat a friend"........ Should have listened to George my brother.

I found some online profiles, I did not create them but I did however update them and make them more honest and accurate. My girl Karma and I kicked it for a few with a couple glasses of wine. It made me laugh and helped me through my mourning process. I'm all better now. :laugh:

I may want to have access to those profiles at a later date that's all. Nothing actually sinister going on. Girls just wanna have fun. ;)

This sounds like a situation I had come up a few years ago. A certain individual of my acquaintance had been on a number of dating sites and had the next stop lined up by not ready to go quite yet when his wife found out. Since the guy was also a minister, that didn't go over very well with a number of others who felt they had also been cheated albeit in a different way. As it ended up, the coward fled.

Then there was this other time, quite a few years ago, when, let's just say that a prosecutor who was considered to have already won the upcoming election for judge a little over a year after this point by the county chairmen from both parties invoked a harsh response from my vivid imagination. He never became judge.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Why....a total waste of energy.
    I actually like it.
    DST had it's purpose 80 years ago to help farmers by giving them more daylight at the end of the day. Now? I see farmers in their fields at night with big flood lights on their tractors and combines even though we use DST. It serves no purpose anymore.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    When the Doomsday Prepper thing was the new hawtness, I never watched it. So I'm watching a little of it on Hulu now... some guy has an ND and blows a chunk out of his thumb. After the fact, first calls it a "misfire". Then he tells the camera "it was just one of those malfunctions -my thumb got in front of the barrel."
    Yeah... one of *those* malfunctions. :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;Qth1k962_9A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qth1k962_9A[/video]

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    When the Doomsday Prepper thing was the new hawtness, I never watched it. So I'm watching a little of it on Hulu now... some guy has an ND and blows a chunk out of his thumb. After the fact, first calls it a "misfire". Then he tells the camera "it was just one of those malfunctions -my thumb got in front of the barrel."
    Yeah... one of *those* malfunctions. :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;Qth1k962_9A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qth1k962_9A[/video]
    And these people are the "experts" on television :rolleyes:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    DST had it's purpose 80 years ago to help farmers by giving them more daylight at the end of the day. Now? I see farmers in their fields at night with big flood lights on their tractors and combines even though we use DST. It serves no purpose anymore.

When I was working my butt off in the summer it was nice to have daylite until 9:30 +
    Still is. I see no problem with it actually. A whole lot of folks getting upset about nothing really. I like being outdoors and able to function all summer. It is a bit of a drag when you loose the hour and stay active until 10:30 every night. It does make a person tired until they catch the schedule then it is on. JMHO

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Meh.
    I'm just going around the house and sticking these on all the clocks...

1962805_10152256789698464_638815937_n.jpg

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    When I was working my butt off in the summer it was nice to have daylite until 9:30 +
    Still is. I see no problem with it actually. A whole lot of folks getting upset about nothing really. I like being outdoors and able to function all summer. It is a bit of a drag when you loose the hour and stay active until 10:30 every night. It does make a person tired until they catch the schedule then it is on. JMHO

But, if "time" was left alone, you could still work as late as you want. I dont get this idea that you lose an hour and gain an hour. You get up an hour ealrier, and go to sleep an hour earlier.

Time puts numbers to the point of progression of the cycle of daylight and darkness.
    DST only changes that number, it doesn't make the daylight last longer.

If you want DST, GET UP AN HOUR EARLIER, otherwise, lets leave alone, what was formed to be a standard by which we can rely on, in order to quantify our lives, time.

The idea of DST is as preposterous as making an hour 61 minutes long, from January to June, and 59 minutes long, from July to December.

Its completely asinine.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    But, if "time" was left alone, you could still work as late as you want. I dont get this idea that you lose an hour and gain an hour. You get up an hour ealrier, and go to sleep an hour earlier.

Time puts numbers to the point of progression of the cycle of daylight and darkness.
    DST only changes that number, it doesn't make the daylight last longer.

If you want DST, GET UP AN HOUR EARLIER, otherwise, lets leave alone, what was formed to be a standard by which we can rely on, in order to quantify our lives, time.

The idea of DST is as preposterous as making an hour 61 minutes long, from January to June, and 59 minutes long, from July to December.

Its completely asinine.

But you will be getting up earlier in relation to before you spring forward. Hence more daylight. Time is not a constant. We put it into play to regulate our work/play day. Sun comes up.....sun goes down. That used to be how time was measured. That and the moon cycle. We have just complicated it with all the Minutes/hours/days/weeks/months/years and the all time favorite.....Leap year.
    With that mess going on why waste energy on DST.

Top Bottom