• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • philagothon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    On the 7th step
    I had little respect for Ashley and none for George before tonight, so that didn't really change any. But I did lose quite a bit of respect for Brian and even a little for Chris. I appreciated Joe's desire to man up and really wish he had been the one to send Jay packing.

I also think it would have been great if they had called out each guys time at the end to put George in his place. I am thankful for his service and respect his shooting, but he's a cocky SOB that needs taken down a notch.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    George's biggest problem is that he's an idiot. His logic is all wrong.

This is a competition, if he thinks Jamie and Jay aren't in his class, he should be putting two good shooters in the elimination round to get rid of one of them. Take care of Jamie and Jay down the road.

I hope that protecting all the "real" shooters comes back to bite him in the ass. At some point they are going to be gunning for him...

DemolitionMan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Avon, IN
    Well I got 2 out of 3 things I've been wanting.

First, Jay is gone. I do think he was a much better competitor than the others gave him credit for, and I don't care about the fact that he's a golf instructor, but from a personality standpoint I just could not tolerate him. Good riddance.

Second, Jamie beat George at his own game. Like Saiga223, I wish they had listed all the times so that George would have to rationalize how he placed 3rd in a competition that he should have won hands down.

The only thing left on my wishlist was Jamie sending George home. Like Butler winning the tournament, though, that's just a little too much to hope for. From now on, though, my two favorite players are Jamie and whoever is up against George.

I agree with those saying that this is not a competition about who the best shot is -- after all, they've already sent home some great shooters -- it's a reality TV show, and so it is about alliances and friendships and rivalries. Jamie knows he's 1 against 5 now and it has nothing to do with ability. Even if it did, the others have decided he's not as good a shot as they are -- despite the challenges he's won. Amazing.

I just hope Jamie likes shopping at Bass Pro Shop...he's going to have a nice collection of those cards.

exelh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    Nashville
    would love to see jamie and george in the elimination round, with jamie winning. I wonder if george knows how unlikeable he is. i doubt it, that's why he is the way he is

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Second, Jamie beat George at his own game. Like Saiga223, I wish they had listed all the times so that George would have to rationalize how he placed 3rd in a competition that he should have won hands down.

George was bound and determined to hit it in one shot. Regardless of the actual requirements of that competition. He wanted to show everyone how good he was.

What I don't understand is..., after two of them laid down a good time, I would have gotten up there as quickly as possible and fired off one round and bam bam bam would have tried to walk it in as fast as possible. After 30 seconds or so, once I knew I wasn't first, I would have settled down and done it right. It was first or nothing in that one.

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    "Anyone that wants to claim that they have integrity left after this vote is full of it." Jamie

LOL

George just makes you not like him.
    Brian making the best time and him saying his shot was still better...
    Did he not hear the rules?
    Did he not know it was a timed event.
    Yes. He did.
    Jerk.

Brian gave props to George for a one shot kill, but Brian still won the challenge.
    From now on, though, my two favorite players are Jamie and whoever is up against George.
    Agreed

What a great show. :rockwoot:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    George was and is still better. he just didnt win by the rules set forth because he chose to perform as a professional instead of guesswork. Im glad to see the terd go home. next week it wil be the navy terd

edited: i got brian and george mixed up

Last edited:

Terry4570

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    N.A. IN.
    George is a show boat that makes his own rules,so in my book he is a loser even when he wins!How would you like him watching your back?And all the others who follow him like puppy dogs,are they afraid of him?He would throw all of them under the bus,but it is one on one now.Would like to see Jamie eliminate him:rockwoot:

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    brian was and is still better. he just didnt win by the rules set forth because he chose to perform as a professional instead of guesswork. Im glad to see the terd go home. next week it wil be the navy terd

I wouldn't be sad if Brian wins the whole thing.
    He was second place at the 1000 yd shot and still beat Georges time.

In your opinion, whats wrong with Jamie?
    Do you Ranger guys really hate the Navy that bad?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I wouldn't be sad if Brian wins the whole thing.
    He was second place at the 1000 yd shot and still beat Georges time.

In your opinion, whats wrong with Jamie?
    Do you Ranger guys really hate the Navy that bad?

sorry, i got brian and george mixed up. george is the guy who hit it in one shot right? thats the guy im pulling for.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I'm liking both Joe and Jamie. George is a good shot but he's a douchbag.

My favorite was Jermaine, but he kinda lost his mind there and somehow even lost the elimination round.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    But honestly I did like George a lot, but the last thing he said on last night's episode kinda made me lose a bit of respect for him.

Oh and yeah, I'm glad Jay is gone. Too bad he didn't go last week but what can ya do.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    what? **** you <<<< that? i LOL'd

youd just have to be around guys like that to understand them

Well I kinda did too, but then I thought it was a bit too much. Made me feel sorry for Jamie having to put up with that. You know they're going to keep putting him in the elimination round until he's gone.

Top Bottom