• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    If Jay knew she wasn't looking thru the peep sight, perhaps he should have spoken up and said something worthwhile to her when she was struggling. Maggie wasn't the one that jumped his butt for always offering advice, but he seemed to have taken that slap out on the rest of the team.

I would be surprised if Blue Team wins at all for the rest of the season...well, until they merge the teams.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    They lost a good shooter in Maggie, I think she was the only one who had never even shot a bow before. At least she handled it well, an even said something about taking up archery an pursuing it....I find myself wishing I was on that show...what I like is even if your team sends you to elimination.....its still in your hands for the outcome.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Is it just me or is George becoming quite the dildo?
    Circle of death? It's a TARGET, YOU INCREDIBLE TOOL!

I want a razorcat. :(

hischj

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2010
    Wadesville
    Did anyone else see when Jamie threw the gun down. I was under the impression that was J.J.'s personal gun. I would have been foaming at the mouth mad. And at the end he blew away Eric, so what was with the tantrum.

DemolitionMan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Avon, IN
    Did anyone else see when Jamie threw the gun down. I was under the impression that was J.J.'s personal gun. I would have been foaming at the mouth mad. And at the end he blew away Eric, so what was with the tantrum.

I noticed that too. He must of thought he'd lost, and his emotions were running pretty high the whole episode. I'd still be made if I were J.J.

His teammates certainly have it in for him, and I think he's absolutely right that he'll be in all the future red team eliminations.

It's funny how they keep running their mouths about how bad he is. He did just fine in the archery competition and in this episode's team competition. But his team seems to have decided he's no good based on his job.

Rookie said:
    Is it just me or is George becoming quite the dildo?

Exactly. He keeps going on about "What does he (Jamie) even do?" What the heck does that matter? George is starting to remind me a lot of Adam -- both of them twisting normal esprit de corps into a way to sneer at other people.

I'm also wondering what the deal is with the blue team and Kyle. Ashley made some remark early on that seemed to show some personal dislike - at least he manned up at the end and thanked Kyle for saving his butt.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.

yeah, I was thinking "wonder if he knows he just slammed down a $5000 gun on the table?"

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Not his property, so he may just be the type that don't care about other people's equipment

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Yes, I couldn't believe it when he threw it down. I also noticed he realized what he had just done and immediately picked it up and returned it to the stand.

hischj

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2010
    Wadesville
    There is no excuse for that behavior. What if there was a live round in the chamber? Oh well, he is the one looking ridiculous on TV. haha

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    I gotta tell ya', Jay always comes through.
    He is a real jerk, but, MAN, what a competitor.
    He has nerves of steel.

I understand that Kyle choked a bunch in the early rounds, but, he really came through in this competition.
    One bullet left and NAILS the target.
    The blue team is a lot stronger everyone give them credit for.

I LOVE THIS SHOW! :rockwoot:

Last edited:

vwarren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    greenfield
    I'm also wondering what the deal is with the blue team and Kyle. Ashley made some remark early on that seemed to show some personal dislike - at least he manned up at the end and thanked Kyle for saving his butt.[/quote]

Yeah that was cool that he did thank kyle

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Yeah, I figured (hoped?) he'd be gone now, too.

The set-up of the last elimination played directly into his strengths. His stance was that of a "bullseye target shooter". That's what was necessary to win the challenge - put the gun on the target, never move it & just keep firing.

Daryl might have had a good chance but he accidentally dropped his mag because he didn't fully seat it. I think that was his biggest downfall.

As far as Jay's grip, I agree with him - why change from something you know at the last minute. You have to admit, it seems to work for him.

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    The TV got yelled at last night, that arrogant little !@#$@ is either pulling out on practice sessions and just being a butt for the camera or the luckiest shooter ever in front of a camera,

Just goes to show you no matter what there is always someone out there who can outshoot you, And being a Champion Archer (which he downplays) is a very precise art.

Also goes to show you that training is training and if you have the basics of sight alignment and trigger control you can move from weapon to weapon and while you might not be perfect you are not a slop

mavisky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    Greater Atlanta Area
    I love how they always refer to him as the golf coach and not a champion bow marksman. Next week should be good with the .50 and if Ashley doesn't do well in this competition then something's wrong.

Top Bottom