• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    Should group sizes be limited to groups of one? Seems like if there's more than one, somebody's getting shot. That might go a long way toward achieving their anti-violence goal.

COVID was declared a public health crisis and that resulted in our right to assemble being severely curtailed.

Similarly, our surgeon general just declared gun violence a public health crisis. The vast majority of gun violence occurs in just a few postal codes. Perhaps we have a precedent for applying your idea to those postal codes.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Rescuers waded through shin-deep water to reach the group.

Reminds of a time when I was 3 or 4 and my grandpa took me fishing in Mud River. I was on the bank, a very uneven bank, sitting in one of those rickety fold out canvas topped chairs. Anyway, at some point the chair collapsed, I fell in face first and next thing I know I am flailing around my arms and legs screaming absolutely sure I was going to drown and wondering my Grandpa wasn't jumping in the water getting all wet to save me when he said, "Stand up".

Water came up to my knees.

That is my first memory of training on do what you can do yourself or self reliance.

El Conquistador

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jan 28, 2019
    far from here
    Rescuers waded through shin-deep water to reach the group.

I was just out there a couple of weeks ago visiting my son. We floated the same river, it was fun but never at any point of floating down did I feel I couldn’t self rescue.

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    The Commerce Secretary does not know what the Bureau of Labor Statistics is. All she knows is that if Trump said it, it cannot be true. That is equivalent to a Secretary of Defense who never heard of the Air Force. Who did she blow to get a Cabinet position?

Commerce.jpg

Eric66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2024
    West Lafayette
    The Commerce Secretary does not know what the Bureau of Labor Statistics is. All she knows is that if Trump said it, it cannot be true. That is equivalent to a Secretary of Defense who never heard of the Air Force. Who did she blow to get a Cabinet position?

View attachment 375121
    Now, now. I'm sure that just like Kamala, the list is long and kinda distinguished.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Duck should be fine.

Gerbils are at risk.
    tBnzcI5H1WAuc.webp

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty

IRS may fine returned US hostages for late taxes: 'Embarrassing'​

Their claim that "It is the law, we have no discretion in the matter" is contradicted by the numerous government three-letter agencies who routinely go, "**** the law. **** the Constitution. I do what I want, bitch!"

Most of these agencies should have their budgets cut by 50%.

Tarring and feathering was once an effective way for the citizenry to express their displeasure at arrogant government officials. I think it is time to resurrect that tradition.

Top Bottom